Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not one song that I enjoy more than "Little Wing" by Clapton+Winwood, live at MSG

It is physically impossible to listen to this entire song (on iTunes) without getting chills or closing your eyes.

Chop on. Goodnight.

"We take pride in being good hitters," Uggla said. "We know that we're going to swing and miss sometimes. But we're not going to dwell on it. We're going to come back and make the adjustments. We're embarrassed, but that's baseball. We're going to tip our hat to him and we're going to come out swinging tomorrow."

-Dan Uggla

I really think Dan is too dumb to realize how much he has sucked the past year and a half

Last edited:
"We take pride in being good hitters," Uggla said. "We know that we're going to swing and miss sometimes. But we're not going to dwell on it. We're going to come back and make the adjustments. We're embarrassed, but that's baseball. We're going to tip our hat to him and we're going to come out swinging tomorrow."

-Dan Uggla

I really think Dan is too dumb to realize how much he has sucked the past year and a half

Dan plays hard every second that he's out there, but you're right. He's not the not the crispiest fry in the Happy Meal.

-Dan Uggla

Either that or he has been brainwashed by frediot
Posted via VolNation Mobile

His consistent effort is why I pull for him.

I love his effort as well but I would like some accountability as well. Last year, when Frediot stated that he needed more production from his bat at seasons end Dan acted like he a terrific season; cause he hit 19 HRs and walked 80 times rather than agreeing that for umpteen million per year more should be expected.

Pulling for the Braves today (was pulling for them last night as well...but, that did not turn out so pretty). At least it appears as if the Braves have their bats going today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back