Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe that Braves may have run up against a team that could be in the World Series. Got a tough series coming up after Detroit with the Nats.
Pitching is a little suspect right now.:rock:
Can't afford to give up more than 4 runs and win.:bash:

Last edited:
Former Vol football player Ovince St Pruex is making his UFC debut tonight on FX, if anyone cares. Im sure GWN will be watching

Last edited:
And Denver took Dysert. I wish they would have taken Bray. Bray sitting and learning from Peyton would have been good for him

My girlfriend and I sitting here watching it and I called him to Denver for that reason about 5 picks before they went. Then, not only did they take another player, but they took another damn QB. I have no love for Bray but the physical tools are there and he did endure just about the worst possible situation for his college career. He really isn't even worth the 236th pick of the draft?

2014 Juco WR Kameel Jackson is now a vol. Had a couple of good starts at Oklahoma his freshman year
Posted via VolNation Mobile

him, johnson, woods, spiller, jackson. at least manuel has some skill position weapons. meh.

Yeah, that really sucked. OSP can't be happy at all about winning that way. Although he was looking pretty sluggish, and he's probably happy just to get out of there with the W and move on to the next one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back