Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
BI6Uwk1CEAAVOp1.jpg

Yeah, no idea. That was hilarious though...he's all smiles, shadow-boxing around for the camera, talking to Rogan, until he looks down...then I thought he might hyperventilate.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Andrew Brandt @adbrandt

Told undrafted player we'd sign him for $500 bonus. Said he didn't have that much but could get it soon. I said "No, we pay you!"

So, if you are Bray, would you rather get picked in the 4th round like Landry Jones or Ryan Nassib and never get a chance to start, or go undrafted by the Chiefs and get behind Alex Smith?

So, if you are Bray, would you rather get picked in the 4th round like Landry Jones or Ryan Nassib and never get a chance to start, or go undrafted by the Chiefs and get behind Alex Smith?

I take the money that comes with the 4th round over being an UDFA. There have been plenty of instances where a QB gets a big second contract and starting opportunity after being a backup at his previous stop. Just have to capitalize on opportunities such as preseason, late season mopup duty (i.e. Flynn), or if an injury to the starter presents itself
Posted via VolNation Mobile

@glennonsports: Forsberg won't play for Milwaukee in playoffs because he's returning to Sweden to finish high school. #Preds

Wow this kid has been playing professional sports around the world on his own all before graduating high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back