Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, in last night game ya'll were down 4-3 and the leadoff man got on and Schafer proceed to get totally jammed and hit a weak liner to the SS instead of bunting or basically do anything in an attempt to move the runner over.

I laughed.

If I remember correctly, in last night game ya'll were down 4-3 and the leadoff man got on and Schafer proceed to get totally jammed and hit a weak liner to the SS instead of bunting or basically do anything in an attempt to move the runner over.

I laughed.

and then when he was up in the 7th, nobody on base, down by 1, he bunts and gets thrown out at 1st

LZ Granderson just made me laugh.

"I too would believe that pre marital sex is wrong, except I can't get married in this country, so what's a brother to do?"

Was watching the game with the lady last night and referred to him as JBlaze and she looked at me funny. I then pulled up the picture of him from the Pelicans and her only reaction was "ahh, gotcha."

2399650157_d0c4a559d7_o.gif

Never gets old.

So uh DOB says to expect Heyward back by the end of May. Seriously!? Adam Dunn was back in 6 days!! Holliday was back in 9. End of May will be 6 weeks!

That can't be right.

No way. If that is all there is to it ie there were no other complications from the relatively basic procedure and he misses 6 weeks indeed.. that's just being a massive pussy. And I don't know if I'll be able to go forth calling him Black Jesus. Real talk.

No way. If that is all there is to it ie there were no other complications from the relatively basic procedure and he misses 6 weeks indeed.. that's just being a massive pussy. And I don't know if I'll be able to go forth calling him Black Jesus. Real talk.

He will be back shortly after Chipper tweets him to suck it up

Reactions: 1 person

I may never get over it if he misses six weeks.

I'm pretty sure your average hockey player could have his appendix out this afternoon and be back in time for his first playoff game on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back