Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had the deep dish, but have always found myself dissapointed with little ceasers. Always seems to look better than it actually is
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Deep dish is considerably better than regular.

Yaaaaa. Worst part of the regular is the bland crust and the deep dish crust is really good. It's just lots better.

Haha. I might be a pizza consumer right now if our little caesar's didn't close at 10 pm

Whaaaat? Oh and i still haven't found that Milky Way, ive been looking

Yeah. All the pizza places close way, way early besides Howie's.

The two times I have seen that candy bar it isn't with all the other candy bars, it's in like a little section as you walk toward the cashier.

Yeah. All the pizza places close way, way early besides Howie's.

The two times I have seen that candy bar it isn't with all the other candy bars, it's in like a little section as you walk toward the cashier.

Oh i look, i never miss the hidden treasures. I used to work at Hungry Howie's for 3 weeks, i despised pizza for about a year lol

I wouldn't wanna work at this one. Gets a ton of business from the university but isn't very close to it so deliveries would be a pain. I don't like food service, anyway.

I wouldn't wanna work at this one. Gets a ton of business from the university but isn't very close to it so deliveries would be a pain. I don't like food service, anyway.

Lol every time the phone rang, i acted too busy to answer it. I was the delivery man.... Till somebody T-boned me at a red light one night and i had to quit

People think it isn't fast food. They think it is fine dining. And it makes for pretty laughable expectations.

Ha, i went there yesterday for the 2nd time. It sucks, but i think every girl in America likes it

Meh, I wouldn't say it sucks. For a quick soup and sandwich it is alright, not great by any means though (that being said I do really like some of their breakfast sandwiches ).
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back