Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is probably unfair. I was at a pub where everyone paid in and drew a horse out of a hat. It was fun. Bit the whole thing is still dumb. We might as well hold a national chariot race around the National Mall in DC once a year.

That is probably unfair. I was at a pub where everyone paid in and drew a horse out of a hat. It was fun. Bit the whole thing is still dumb. We might as well hold a national chariot race around the National Mall in DC once a year.

This is true.

I do enjoy watching, though.

I got five things:

1) My political science exam will kick my ass.

2) The Red Wings blew tonight. That **** wasn't cool.

3) I bowled a career high 126 today the first game, then bowled a 70 and finished last out of a four man group.

4) There was no Braves baseball, which means this day sucked 15% more.

5) I've been up since 6 AM and had a "bleh" day. I'm a damn idiot. One step closer to me starting to drink Guinness, Verc.

I got five things:

1) My political science exam will kick my ass.

2) The Red Wings blew tonight. That **** wasn't cool.

3) I bowled a career high 126 today the first game, then bowled a 70 and finished last out of a four man group.

4) There was no Braves baseball, which means this day sucked 15% more.

5) I've been up since 6 AM. I'm a damn idiot. One step closer to start drinking Verc.

Go to sleep, coach

I always hear about Ab-Soul, ive never heard him. I riding around with my ex and she's listening to Lucero.... This crap sucks!

Just listen to Ab-Soul's The Book of Soul. It will blow your mind.

I always hear about Ab-Soul, ive never heard him. I riding around with my ex and she's listening to Lucero.... This crap sucks!

Just recently started listening to him. He's great. A breath of fresh air to the hip hop scene, IMO.

I know a good bit of people on VN think Orange Daddy is Billy C.....hes gettin awfully chatty with Noch about the Braves :( lol

I know a good bit of people on VN think Orange Daddy is Billy C.....hes gettin awfully chatty with Noch about the Braves :( lol

Hadn't heard about the Billy C talk around that guy but definitely got a little weird there at the end when he brought up the Braves, I could barely enough make sense of his comment about (I think) his wife and daughter.

Also, Ab-Soul is phenomenal but I have cut a b!tch for less!

Hadn't heard about the Billy C talk around that guy but definitely got a little weird there at the end when he brought up the Braves, I could barely enough make sense of his comment about (I think) his wife and daughter.

Also, Ab-Soul is phenomenal but I have cut a b!tch for less!

Haha, my ears almost bled. After 4 songs she finally turned it off. I think it was the first 4 from the newest cd

Watched Iron Man 3 3D/RPX last night. Excellent movie. Ben Kingsley stole the show. 3D aspect was nothing special, so I'd just watch 2D if I had it to do over. Based on previews though, Star Trek will be awesome in 3D.

So, Phil Jackson is going to help out for the Pistons coaching hire. Can someone please calm me down from thinking that is going anywhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back