Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 29, shes mid to late 20's. She was a Nickelodeon "star" as i was growing up.

I have of course never heard of her, since I didn't watch anything on Nickelodeon between You Can't Do That On Television in the 80s and Dora The Explorer in about 2007, but the girl in that admittedly crappy picture doesn't look any older than about 16.

Hey, at least there's no taint though. There's that.

I have of course never heard of her, since I didn't watch anything on Nickelodeon between You Can't Do That On Television in the 80s and Dora The Explorer in about 2007, but the girl in that admittedly crappy picture doesn't look any older than about 16.

Hey, at least there's no taint though. There's that.

Your time spent in the recruiting forum has women looking younger to you
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
If Arroyo and his catcher don't start getting together, this game may take 5 hours.

What is most alarming about that place is no one grasps the concept of how calling a 15 year old "hot" is inappropriate. It's scary.

Stalking the high school players themselves is bad enough. Stalking the girls they know is way over the line. I can't understand how supposedly grown men don't intuitively understand that.

Caps about to drop the puck in Game 3. I learned today that they have never once in their history had a 3-0 lead in a playoff series. What a glorious team I support.

What is most alarming about that place is no one grasps the concept of how calling a 15 year old "hot" is inappropriate. It's scary.

Yep, and I don't think the whole model thing is as relevant as they to make it out to be. She is still 15, and for someone to even find out she was a model in the first place required someone searching for pictures of her
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back