Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impressed till Simba can play second and third at the same time

947067_363418540425682_1509067228_n.jpg

What channel is the Wings game on? The one where the Rangers ahole is giving his press conference?

Found it.

Last edited:

So I apologize in advance and I'm not asking to rub it in or anything but I had to leave the house around 9 for a game of my own tonight and just got home. What the hell happened in that Heat-Bulls game?

Z, notice there are no commercials in OT. The agony is relentless.

I asked my dad if there were commercials and he was like "Nope. You don't get a break. It's 20-25 minutes of pure horror."

It's incredibly how one play decides something like that. Ducks were slow on the shift change, Detroit takes advantage with Brunner cleaning up a breakaway. Series is all tied up.

So I apologize in advance and I'm not asking to rub it in or anything but I had to leave the house around 9 for a game of my own tonight and just got home. What the hell happened in that Heat-Bulls game?

Heat started slow/rusty and Chicago hung around and at the end, Miami couldnt make the plays

I asked my dad if there were commercials and he was like "Nope. You don't get a break. It's 20-25 minutes of pure horror."

It's incredibly how one play decides something like that. Ducks were slow on the shift change, Detroit takes advantage with Brunner cleaning up a breakaway. Series is all tied up.

Sometimes it goes four overtimes and it's three hours of pure horror.

Detroit totally dominated that OT. The right team won.

Sometimes it goes four overtimes and it's three hours of pure horror.

Detroit totally dominated that OT. The right team won.

My said exactly that.

Detroit had 53 shots to Anaheim's 30. They totally controlled the game from the 10:00 mark in the 1st period onward.

If you didn't see Datsyuk's goal, you should. It was a thing of pure beauty.

I haven't been keeping up with the NHL playoffs, and I'm watching LA - St. Louis. Wondering why I haven't been watching it his year.

Probably because I'm bitter about the Preds.

I haven't been keeping up with the NHL playoffs, and I'm watching LA - St. Louis. Wondering why I haven't been watching it his year.

Probably because I'm bitter about the Preds.

What happened to Nashville.

My said exactly that.

Detroit had 53 shots to Anaheim's 30. They totally controlled the game from the 10:00 mark in the 1st period onward.

If you didn't see Datsyuk's goal, you should. It was a thing of pure beauty.

I hate the Red wings, but Datsyuk is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back