Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat started slow/rusty and Chicago hung around and at the end, Miami couldnt make the plays

When I left the house it was still closer than I expected it to be but I just assumed there was a patented Miami 12-0 run coming sometime in the second half and they'd have a decent cushion to end the game.

When I left the house it was still closer than I expected it to be but I just assumed there was a patented Miami 12-0 run coming sometime in the second half and they'd have a decent cushion to end the game.

Nope, i don't think they ever led by more than 7? Chicago is a team you can't let hang around, no matter who is on the floor

Dirk describing Curry's latest 3.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gev_Phjl764[/youtube]

Hes always been pretty good, IMO. Im a big fan of him.

He's never been used properly, nor has he understood his role. He's a change of pace PG to play 15 minutes a game. Sadly, he's never understood that. He's on his sixth team for a reason.

And more Curry love fest, two great lay ups to stem a mini Spurs run. I don't know if they can keep this up over the series but this could be fun. I hate the fact that the games don't end until about 2:00 am but this series will be fun when they go back to Oaktown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back