Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe trae should have been our punter because he out kicked his coverage on that one.

Step in the right direction for this program. A few weeks ago we had Yemi getting kicked off for attempting to have sex with someone and getting an order of protection filed against him. Now we've got someone getting kicked off for sleeping with the head of judicial affairs. Cuonzo Martin gets it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
This may be a dumb question, but what is a head of judicial affairs and why is it UT's business if she screws a basketball player a basketball player screws her? Thanks.

EDIT: I can see why it would be against her job description not to bang the students. I can't see why a student should get in trouble for banging her.

Last edited:
This may be a dumb question, but what is a head of judicial affairs and why is it UT's business if she screws a basketball player a basketball player screws her? Thanks.

EDIT: I can see why it would be against her job description not to bang the students. I can't see why a student should get in trouble for banging her.

I was sorta wondering that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back