Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Caps went up 2 games to none on the Rangers last weekend, the Caps have been called for 19 penalties, the Rangers only 7. The Rangers had five or six power plays today, including a five on three. The Caps had zero. I hate the Rangers.

Since the Caps went up 2 games to none on the Rangers last weekend, the Caps have been called for 19 penalties, the Rangers only 7. The Rangers had five or six power plays today, including a five on three. The Caps had zero. I hate the Rangers.

There is no way Bettman would want a New York team in the second round.

No way.

So I take it your not a babyavi fan huh... lol

Haha, didn't think it was that obvious :). He's gotten on my nerves ever since he spent time petending to be an insider that has a pressbox and is down on the field during games, as does everybody that feels the need to grab a ruler and whip out their e-penis.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Haha, didn't think it was that obvious :). He's gotten on my nerves ever since he spent time petending to be an insider that has a pressbox and is down on the field during games, as does everybody that feels the need to grab a ruler and whip out their e-penis.

Haha I'm just gonna keep my opinion closed on the guy. We don't always agree so I'll leave it at that.

SN: my e shaft isn't so much about the length as much as it the girth :)

Last edited:
Haha I'm just gonna keep my opinion closed on the guy. We don't always agree so I'll leave it at that.

SN: my e shaft isn't so much about the length as much as it the girth :)

Yeah, admittedly I've never been good at keeping my opinion closed. Could never run a board as successful as freak as I would probably have a forum of like 75 posters and get rid of everyone else. Though I'm pretty sure babyavi has been banned before by another name.

Yeah, admittedly I've never been good at keeping my opinion closed. Could never run a board as successful as freak as I would probably have a forum of like 75 posters and get rid of everyone else. Though I'm pretty sure babyavi has been banned before by another name.

I think so too. I was banned before because my previous name was deemed "inappropriate" lol

Edit: I was formerly known as TravHenrys8thKid

Last edited:
Game 7 hockey. First off, I'm already nervous. Second, it's at 10:00 freaking PM. Third, I got to work at 7 AM tomorrow. UGH.

I need your guys to win for my Sharks. I would rather have LA instead of Chicago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back