Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had animated avatars.

capssad8-sbnation.gif

I am thinking about repurposing an old 9 inch netbook computer to sit on the shelf over my computer and do nothing but show that GIF on an endless loop, at least until hockey season starts back up. It sums up my whole sports-watching life.

In a litttttttttle weeeeeeird ****ed up way... scotty brooks has to not be overly heartbroken by the Westbrook injury.

Harper, after nearly beheading his own self tonight, should probably just relax and watch Clayton Kershaw pitch.

But yeah that's sorta weak. I don't see how the brothers will feed off of one another if BJ isn't in there.

Venters going to see Dr. Andrews again Thursday after feeling soreness in arm while starting throwing program..

I would like to personally thank Frediot for overusing his arm and destroying his career

ps: I hate my avatar but I can't get it to change so please don't flame me :mf_surrender:

Last edited:
Venters going to see Dr. Andrews again Thursday after feeling soreness in arm while starting throwing program..

I would like to personally thank Frediot for overusing his arm and destroying his career

ps: I hate my avatar but I can't get it to change so please don't flame me :mf_surrender:
Damn.

And get the ****ing orange panted dipsh** off your avi

I loaded a new one and when I go to the User CP screen it says its something different but when I come here it is still the same

I loaded a new one and when I go to the User CP screen it says its something different but when I come here it is still the same

Go to change avi instead of change profile/default pic. It's a little further down the list of options.

Alright.. Got it.. Thanks for the help.. Maybe you will start giving credit to things I say now that that @$$ is off my avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back