Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTI made me think about this...

Will you watch a Memphis vs. Indiana Finals matchup?

I know many of you are Grizzlies fans so this isn't directed at you. But with Wade's injury this looks increasingly possible.

While David Stern might hate this, I would enjoy it.

Don't listen to these clowns Orange Pants (might look into a new name, btw). There are no diamond in the rough. Keep the standards high and the mantles full of 4/5 stars.

I know many of you are Grizzlies fans so this isn't directed at you. But with Wade's injury this looks increasingly possible.

Would be great exposure for upcoming stars like Conley and George. Ratings would be way down though

I want wade, and Miami, full strength. Sick of the Blake griffin ankle (that series was over before he "got hurt") and westbrooks knee and the spurs being old, etc etc. I don't want any *****ing when this freight train hits Miami.

Don't listen to these clowns Orange Pants (might look into a new name, btw). There are no diamond in the rough. Keep the standards high and the mantles full of 4/5 stars.

Can I change the name? Absolutely would if possible.

Word. I mow yards during the summer so ill just start banging milf housewives I guess. No pics. I'm not babyavi.

Can I change the name? Absolutely would if possible.

Word. I mow yards during the summer so ill just start banging milf housewives I guess. No pics. I'm not babyavi.

Kid's a winner.

Yes. Ask freak. He drops in here occasionally or use the Contact Us at the bottom to request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back