Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry guys. Heath Bell is their closer and Scotty is passed out drunk in the bathroom at the 'Bees. We've got this one in the bag

Just saw the zaxbys indescribably good play.. That's how they scored? That's the only runs in this game? I'm not even mad. I'm speechless

"Indescribably good" is not among the first three hundred thousand phrases I would use to describe it. Assuming it was the "double."

Spurs are like a team of Billy Hoyle(s). Straight hustlers. Like the team of old guys down at the Y that take the younger teams to school. I wouldn't bet against them.

Went to the game. Highlight of the night was some idiot in a Braves J Upton jersey dropped an easy foul ball...he was 30ish and had a glove. He was mocked and ridiculed.

Went to the game. Highlight of the night was some idiot in a Braves J Upton jersey dropped an easy foul ball...he was 30ish and had a glove. He was mocked and ridiculed.

Rightfully so HasselHines, it all goes back to what Jimmy Rome once said: "If you are over the age of 12 and you carry a glove to a professional baseball game, you sir are a loser."

Reactions: 1 person
It's either feast or famine for the Braves! They score runs in bunches or get shut out (last night)! Of course, they ocassionally win or lose a few games by 2-3 runs. Looks like the majority of their losses are by shut outs. Some one count the times they've been shut out and I'd bet it's at least 7 times if not more.

This team is still a wild card team who might get hot in the first round and advance. That is the best case scenario. Pitching isn't deep enough and the lineup has some serious blackholes. Need a staff ace, and a leadoff man. If Heyward ever contributes, this is subject to change. Really need him. he has done nada and it is almost June. Also, BJ has to contribute or this team goes nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back