Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What'd I say a couple days ago? Eric O'Flaherty, come on down.

So predictable. How many guys do they have to burn up trotting them out there 75+ times a year before somebody figures out that the bullpen workload needs to be rotated just like the starters? Elbows just aren't designed to give max effort 3-4 times a week. They used to laughingly refer to Venters as "Everyday Jonny". How funny is it now?

The next guy to watch is Cory Gearrin. He's on pace for about 90 appearances.

So predictable. How many guys do they have to burn up trotting them out there 75+ times a year before somebody figures out that the bullpen workload needs to be rotated just like the starters? Elbows just aren't designed to give max effort 3-4 times a week. They used to laughingly refer to Venters as "Everyday Jonny". How funny is it now?

The next guy to watch is Cory Gearrin. He's on pace for about 90 appearances.

Probably what happened to Christian Martinez too, they seemed to use him alot

Wow. Honestly wasn't expecting much from Venters this year, but EOF really stings. Avilan and Gearrin will ran into the ground next.

Definitely brotha! Never seen em live though. Which is something that needs to change. Didn't realize they had a new record coming out. Awesome.

I need to change that as well, unfortunately he really doesn't venture too far from Nashville too often. Need to figure out an excuse to head out that way. Friend I went to UT with who lives in Brentwood now is about to have a baby, maybe I can pretend to want to see his new offspring and schedule it around a show.

Just caught up on the latest and greatest in the thread...

Grand slam excitement, Netflix, and some **** about hockey/basketball. Got it.

Little help fellas..

If you have a pass to park in a specified zone at Turner Field, it doesnt matter what pass you have you can park in any zone, correct??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back