Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol was it good enough that you're trying to get people to watch it? It's THE Perfect Host, not A Perfect Host, to avoid confusion.

It's not that it's that good. But the pure WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE factor is excellent for the three-beers-and-a-late-night-movie thing. Which anyone screwing around on the internet at midnight on a Saturday night is probably up for.

It's not that it's that good. But the pure WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE factor is excellent for the three-beers-and-a-late-night-movie thing. Which anyone screwing around on the internet at midnight on a Saturday night is probably up for.

Normally true, but tough to switch from the sharks vs. Kings game tonight. One of the better games in the playoffs so far imo
Posted via VolNation Mobile

After last night's discussion of it, I was just about to go for it and then I stumbled across Full Metal Jacket and I couldn't pass it up. Now I don't think I could make it through the whole thing in one sitting, a little too much whiskey in the veins by this point in time.

After last night's discussion of it, I was just about to go for it and then I stumbled across Full Metal Jacket and I couldn't pass it up. Now I don't think I could make it through the whole thing in one sitting, a little too much whiskey in the veins by this point in time.

Is FMJ in Netflix?

Watch it man. A few brews and you'll be on a roller coaster ride of wtf is going on right now

"you know that he knows that he doesn't know if it's going to be in or out"

i understood what the braves announcer was saying the whole time, but wondered if he'd make it through.

Admittedly, I've not watched one minute of Spurs/Grizz, but wasn't Z-Bo supposed to destroy Duncan? In the first half, he outscored me by one point.

He being fronted, doubled, and mauled and hasn't responded well to any if it. Duncan ain't doin ****

Tough break for oflaherty. At least he got paid before his arm fell off unlike jonny. Need bullpen help now.

If they are really set on keeping 3 catchers, and not cutting Laird, then Juan should be the odd man out. IMO

I would think an off day of doing sliding drills would do the trick. Why do I think sliding feet first should be easy for athlete like Simmons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back