Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i thought about it after i posted it, wasnt worded very well. It was sarcasm too

Guy like King Felix, he should have quite a few more wins than he's produced in Seattle because of the offense there. I bet there's a lot of guys in that situation

He's only 27. Does he have even 300 starts?

I'm guessing not.

Any idea of Ryan's career BAA?

His main flaw was his control was not always the best. Not sure that makes him overrated tho.

Last edited:
Any idea of Ryan's career BAA?

His main flaw was his control was not always the best. Not sure that makes him overrated tho.

I think the aura around him is just a bit overboard. He's *one of* the best ever, but wouldn't be on a 5 man staff for me. He was really good and pitched for a long, long time. The no hitters just make it too much for me. He annoys me tremendously.

I think the aura around him is just a bit overboard. He's *one of* the best ever, but wouldn't be on a 5 man staff for me. He was really good and pitched for a long, long time. The no hitters just make it too much for me. He annoys me tremendously.

7 no hitters is obscene. Nobody will ever throw even 5 ever again.

What do you mean they're too much?

Ryan was my answer. Had to check and make sure he had 300 wins.

I don't like the win stat. I don't need to analyze the 300 win club to know that.

Again I simply asked for an opinion while also agreeing it was overrated.

Drink a beer. Or 10.

He's the definition of pressing right now. Don't tell Verc tho. He doesn't understand how that works.

To someone that's never laced them up.

Butthurt.png

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back