Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netflix recommendations?

Went to a wedding in a small town on a lake last night (pickwick for those familiar). Suffice to say, I'm not moving anymore today.

Gotta be kidding? Was almost in Pickwick this week. Go there a lot. Grandparents live there.

I'm there a ton of weekends in the summer. Well, on pickwick lake. The lake house is actually close to Florence, AL. But last night was in actual pickwick

I'm there a ton of weekends in the summer. Well, on pickwick lake. The lake house is actually close to Florence, AL. But last night was in actual pickwick

Have you ever been to Pickwick catfish farm restaurant

Open to whatever really.. I've seen all breaking bad, white collar, burn notice, and Big Bang theory though

It's my grandparents restaurant. and my aunt now, too, I guess.

I've been on a west wing kick but it takes a bit to get into.

Yeah, I give up on TV series pretty quick. I tried to get into mad men but just couldn't really.

I'll definitely stop in there when I get a chance. That's pretty awesome

Yeah, I give up on TV series pretty quick. I tried to get into mad men but just couldn't really.

I'll definitely stop in there when I get a chance. That's pretty awesome

Get the smoked fish if you do. If we're there at the same time over the summer ill let you know to come on by.

I never could do mad men either. I appreciate the idea but am 0 for 2 on trying it.

Seeing people in the store that I don't want to interact with and avoiding them is the closest I come to a spy.

I'll definitely make it that way. We don't really plan trips to the lake, they're more spontaneous, but I know for sure I'll be there the weekend of the 20th in September. One of my buddies bachelor party.

"Once Upon A Time In The West" is probably the greatest Western of all time and is available for instant viewing on Netflix. Perfect Sunday night movie unless you're opposed to Westerns in general.

I'll definitely make it that way. We don't really plan trips to the lake, they're more spontaneous, but I know for sure I'll be there the weekend of the 20th in September. One of my buddies bachelor party.

It is a lonnnnnng trek for me but I try to go as much as I can.

"Once Upon A Time In The West" is probably the greatest Western of all time and is available for instant viewing on Netflix. Perfect Sunday night movie unless you're opposed to Westerns in general.

I am somewhat intrigued by the caption but am not willing to commit 3 hours at this point. I'll google.

Has anyone seen mission impossible ghost recon or recall or ghost something

I am somewhat intrigued by the caption but am not willing to commit 3 hours at this point. I'll google.

Have you seen Limitless or The Lincoln Lawyer? Both really good also

I think Ferris Bueller is on there. And 30for30 binges are decent.

I want to watch that "the paperboy" movie and just noticed it is on there.

Did anyone see the grey?

Fair point. It's long.

It's a bigger, deliberately epic-ier version of Sergio Leone's other spaghetti westerns, except that instead of Clint Eastwood having the role of the man with no name, it's Charles Bronson instead. Highly recommended to watch sometime if you're into that genre at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back