Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ferris Bueller is on there. And 30for30 binges are decent.

I want to watch that "the paperboy" movie and just noticed it is on there.

Did anyone see the grey?

I wanted to but heard it wasn't good, i still want to but I've put it off

I wanted to but heard it wasn't good, i still want to but I've put it off

The fact that I've heard nothing about it and it's immediately on Netflix probably isn't a great sign.

^^accidentally typed this with 'the paperboy' in mind but it may apply just as well to the grey.

I think Ferris Bueller is on there. And 30for30 binges are decent.

I want to watch that "the paperboy" movie and just noticed it is on there.

Did anyone see the grey?

The grey is very intense. If you let yourself get wrapped up in it it can be pretty deep and exhausting. I liked it. Not a lot of surprises to it. I would recommend it though

I have no seen ferris bueller believe it or not.

Seen the 30 for 30s

I liked Lincoln Lawyer a lot. I wish Ides of March were on Netflix.

Did anyone up in hurr see silver linings playbook

The grey is very intense. If you let yourself get wrapped up in it it can be pretty deep and exhausting. I liked it. Not a lot of surprises to it. I would recommend it though

I have no seen ferris bueller believe it or not.

Seen the 30 for 30s

Never seen Ferris Bueller??

Fair point. It's long.

It's a bigger, deliberately epic-ier version of Sergio Leone's other spaghetti westerns, except that instead of Clint Eastwood having the role of the man with no name, it's Charles Bronson instead. Highly recommended to watch sometime if you're into that genre at all.

Not particularly into westerns but it does look good. Also rated out 8.7 on imdb which I don't think I've seen before. I'll watch it sometime but I hope to be asleep prior to 3 hrs from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back