Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell is the Paperboy?

On a side note, I could see Dbake having a paper route for video game money.

Somebody mentioned it last night, i think it was Dbake, so i gave it a shot. Its got Matthew McConaughey, Zac Efron, Nicole Kidman, John Cusack. Its about McConaughey and his work partner who are newspaper writers who are trying to get Cusack out of jail by proving he innocent of murder....crazy movie. Not sure id say i recommend it unless you already had your heart set on watching it

Somebody mentioned it last night, i think it was Dbake, so i gave it a shot. Its got Matthew McConaughey, Zac Efron, Nicole Kidman, John Cusack. Its about McConaughey and his work partner who are newspaper writers who are trying to get Cusack out of jail by proving he innocent of murder....crazy movie. Not sure id say i recommend it unless you already had your heart set on watching it

Golden shower movie?

So paperboy is a no go, it seems. Another McConaughey one I wanted to see was "Mud" but it never came to a theater near me.

So paperboy is a no go, it seems. Another McConaughey one I wanted to see was "Mud" but it never came to a theater near me.

Thoughts on silver linings playbook?

I liked mud, the ending mad me a little mad but it was a good movie

Thoughts on silver linings playbook?

I liked mud, the ending mad me a little mad but it was a good movie

I liked it. It was sort of... weird. And idk if jennifer lawrence deserved best actress. May have been because it was almost exactly what I expected, though.

I think it could have gone a litttttle deeper into real mental health issues and been fantastic, but would have been a totally different movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back