Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
252595-paperboygameplay.png

I was inexplicably, embarrassingly awful at this game. My little sister was better than I was. Still pisses me off.

I am going to write Rivals a letter with a lot of f'ing adjectives.

I'm not actually going to do that, but Rivals, 247, Scout are all a bunch of money grabbers. That is what is all about. They can ead.

I see there is a fair amount of Alex Bars butthurt to go around.

Is kinda funny that they bumped some people to 5 stars and kept Hurd right outside.

I see there is a fair amount of Alex Bars butthurt to go around.

Is kinda funny that they bumped some people to 5 stars and kept Hurd right outside.

Its politics. He didn't go to their camps, so they won't give him 5 stars.

I don't know why people are butthurt about Bars. Longshot to begin with

I wish there were someone out there, and god forbid ESPN do it, that would take the time to discuss football schemes, techniques, why certain players fit and may have had success, etc. etc.

Not saying I'm an expert on it, and I don't watch ESPN really, but I'm betting 30 minutes on RG3's knee and 30 on Geno Smith could be time better spent.

I wish there were someone out there, and god forbid ESPN do it, that would take the time to discuss football schemes, techniques, why certain players fit and may have had success, etc. etc.

Not saying I'm an expert on it, and I don't watch ESPN really, but I'm betting 30 minutes on RG3's knee and 30 on Geno Smith could be time better spent.

There's a new service called Signing Day. Don't know anything about them. They should get on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back