Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News said its 2 Elementary schools, im not sure how the turnout is at Plaza Towers is

That's correct. But I know for certain the one I'm referring to, they had as many as 75 students and staff trapped in the rubble. I saw a bit ago that there are six confirmed deaths, but I don't know where those occurred. Not necessarily at either school.

That's correct. But I know for certain the one I'm referring to, they had as many as 75 students and staff trapped in the rubble. I saw a bit ago that there are six confirmed deaths, but I don't know where those occurred. Not necessarily at either school.

Oh ok. I believe 4 were killed at a 711.

They think 2 dozen kids are dead under the rubble in that school :(

Asking "Why does that annoy you so much?" is curiosity. Sneering "Why does that annoy you so much? It's not like it affects your life" isn't curiosity; it's a troll spoiling for a fight. Surely even you can tell the difference.

Bruh. No. I promise I'm never trying to fight with anyone in the MLB forum. Seriously. How many times do I have to explain myself? Jeez.

Politics forum with that clown LG and fool Vol Main. Totally trying to fight with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back