Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point. I guess we should probably all stop bothering to talk about sports altogether. I'll ask Freak to shut down the site so we can all spend more time working out in the yard and doing some home organizing.

Get bent.

Explain what the point is about *****ing about the right field distance in Yankee Stadium? I saw it this weekend and didn't say a word but he brought it again today so I was curious why it bothered him so much.

I'm sure 005 can take care of himself.

I'm just out to hold major leaguers accountable for the home runs they do and do not REALLY DESERVE

I'll make sure to let Robby know your thoughts as well as all the voters for the HOF. Cano is a first ballot HOF more than likely and the short porch in Yankee stadium affects that exactly zero.

Get bent.

Explain what the point is about *****ing about the right field distance in Yankee Stadium? I saw it this weekend and didn't say a word but he brought it again today so I was curious why it bothered him so much.

I'm sure 005 can take care of himself.

Why does it bother you that he likes to ***** about yankee stadium? I like to ***** about the yankees about anything, I didn't know we need to properly explain ourselves.

It doesn't bother me at all. Really, none. I like Cano. Female pull hitters can have success in Yankee Stadium, he's proven that much.

What's the point of semi-sarcastically booming for a potential commit? What's the point of thinking "wow that was crazy" during a mariners-indians game? It's sport, it's the internet, I typed a thing and posted it.

Why does it bother you that he likes to ***** about yankee stadium? I like to ***** about the yankees about anything, I didn't know we need to properly explain ourselves.

I'm not forcing him to answer nor did I force you to come defend him.

Lot's of sack riding goin on here today.

I'll make sure to let Robby know your thoughts as well as all the voters for the HOF. Cano is a first ballot HOF more than likely and the short porch in Yankee stadium affects that exactly zero.

It actually affects it... at least a little? He gets more home runs because of it?

It doesn't bother me at all. Really, none. I like Cano. Female pull hitters can have success in Yankee Stadium, he's proven that much.

What's the point of semi-sarcastically booming for a potential commit? What's the point of thinking "wow that was crazy" during a mariners-indians game? It's sport, it's the internet, I typed a thing and posted it.

I was simply curious because you were talking about it over the weekend and then brought it back up today. Therefore, I asked why.

Sue me.

Sure but it makes him no less of a stud and one of the best 2nd baseman to ever play right?

He's a really good second baseman. If he were playing in San Diego, some of the numbers might be different. He would still rake, though.

I was simply curious because you were talking about it over the weekend and then brought it back up today. Therefore, I asked why.

Sue me.

235.png

If God ever decides "**** it, ZJC you are going to become a major leaguer and you will hit a home run" I will pimp it like jMFu. Nobody can pimp a home run like him.

If God ever decides "**** it, ZJC you are going to become a major leaguer and you will hit a home run" I will pimp it like jMFu. Nobody can pimp a home run like him.

This is actually a legit discussion. And I don't know if he is the uncontested champ.

This is actually a legit discussion. And I don't know if he is the uncontested champ.

He's up there.

Cano can pimp one (speak of the devil). Usually the guys who don't hit a ton of homers pimp it the best, such as our boy #juanbomb

He's a really good second baseman. If he were playing in San Diego, some of the numbers might be different. He would still rake, though.

I mean you could say that literally about any player that ever played if you wanted to. Hypothetical's like that impress me none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back