Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everything that jas come out about Tiger Woods in the last 2 years, him being offended by that fried chicken comment is a crock of crap.

He's only offended in so much as that's what he's expected to say by others. Take that as you will.

Regardless, Sergio is a fool and shouldn't have been so stupid. Their disdain for each other is well documented and therefore appreciates his "joke."

He's only offended in so much as that's what he's expected to say by others. Take that as you will.

Regardless, Sergio is a fool and shouldn't have been so stupid. Their disdain for each other is well documented and therefore appreciates his "joke."

That.

Plus, he hates being called or labeled black/african-american.

Both played for the Ohio Warhawks out of Dayton. They played against all 17-18yr old kids with a team full of 14, 15, and 16yr old kids and straight wankstered most everyone. I did however throw a 9 inning shutout against them the summer of my Junior year in a USSSA tourney at Wright State :)

This is all made more impressive that they straight raked and used nothing but wood.

Both played for the Ohio Warhawks out of Dayton. They played against all 17-18yr old kids with a team full of 14, 15, and 16yr old kids and straight wankstered most everyone. I did however throw a 9 inning shutout against them the summer of my Junior year in a USSSA tourney at Wright State :)

3qf7f6.jpg

Let me guess you could throw a football over The Great Smoky Mountains back in the day as well.

This is all made more impressive that they straight raked and used nothing but wood.

Is this anything like dank sauce?

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back