Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this serious? Derek Lowe will be 40 on June 1. He hasn't had a season where he finished with an era under 4 in half a decade.

His 23 innings last year don't count.

You really do have an app that notifies you when your username is used, don't you?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There is (seriously) a plugin that lets you watch new posts come in all over the board in real time. It makes my head hurt to try to follow it, but I'm pretty sure Freak has a giant-sized alien brain, encased in a huge swollen head with veins pulsing on the outside, and he's able to follow everything at all times seamlessly.

There is (seriously) a plugin that lets you watch new posts come in all over the board in real time. It makes my head hurt to try to follow it, but I'm pretty sure Freak has a giant-sized alien brain, encased in a huge swollen head with veins pulsing on the outside, and he's able to follow everything at all times seamlessly.
Thanks. I think. :lol:

Honestly, I seem to just stumble across posts mentioning me sometimes. No idea why or how.

Brian Urlacher, first ballot HOF'er, just a HOF'er eventually, or not at all?

And Niners losing Crabtree for the year is pretty big

idk if first ballot is like the norm or what, the NFL HOF seems weird, but yeah no doubt HOF for me.

I got goosebumps every time I hear/see "Oh Canada" in a Canadian hockey rink.

And I have no affiliations with Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back