Australia going full communist

They're trying it out there. They want to roll it out everywhere. If you're claiming it's just for quarantine after travelling you're either a moron or a propagandist.
As an aircrew member, we are quarantined (of course). Can't leave the hotel. If you carry a CPAP, you are sent to a 'special' facility where not only can you not leave the hotel, you are not allowed out of your ROOM. Locked in... people in hazmat suits bring you food, etc etc etc.... or so I have heard.

They have gone full retard if that is true.

Reactions: Electric Orange

(Edit) I see the video is no longer available. The simple fact that they are removing videos like this and anything that does not go along with their agenda should alarm most people. If you don't have a problem with the sensorship that is going on then you are a huge part of the problem.

Christine Anderson of the EU Parliament:

"I will do whatever I can to make it known to the world that your once free and liberal democracy has been transformed into a totalitarian regime which tramples on human rights, civil liberties, and the rule of law...

I am a German and we once asked our grandparents how they could have just stood by in silence allowing a horrific totalitarian regime to come about. Anyone could have known, all they had to do was open their eyes, and take a look. The vast majority chose not to.

So what will you tell your grandchildren? Will you tell them you did not know? Will you tell them you were just following orders?

You need to understand it is not about breaking the fourth wave. It is about breaking people...

We need to stop our governments from transforming our free and democratic societies into totalitarian regimes. We need to do it now. We need to stand up now."

Last edited:
You won’t convince me Clearwater couldn’t easily be convinced to be a full on statist. In the name of safety, of course. How anyone doesn’t find this immediately repulsive and instead attempts to rationalize is is disgusting and foreign to me.
That's because Clearwater more than likely believes these camps aren't for the likes of someone like Clearwater.

And the cost of this amazing little mini vacation is only $2,500 per person or $5,000 per family. Such a sweetheart of a deal. And all you have to do to extend your stay is get caught leaving your balcony.
Some people would happily board the train.

VN Store

Back