Automobilia etc....

NBs are so damn fun

Idk how much y’all are wanting to throw out on seats, but Bride seats are 👌🏾

Not sure if you’re in Knoxville or not, but if you are I HIGHLY recommend Knox Vegas Elite Custom for wrapping
We will check out the seats. Located in Atlanta Metro. If it wasn't so far, we would give them a try. And we are going to try and wrap the replacement fenders ourselves, see how it goes before we decide if we want to pay a shop to do it.

We will check out the seats. Located in Atlanta Metro. If it wasn't so far, we would give them a try. And we are going to try and wrap the replacement fenders ourselves, see how it goes before we decide if we want to pay a shop to do it.
Right on! Definitely keep up updated!

My brother got an NA about a month ago. $10k, 71,000 miles

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpeg
    IMG_0996.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 3
I am in/near ATL as well.

Reactions: GTBATV
Had to replace my tires at 15.5k tires. I learned that mileage warranties do not apply to factory tires. I went with the Hankook Ion Evos. With a 50k warranty, I'm thinking they might be the last set I ever pay for, unless tire manufacturers add in a clause/ exemption for EV use.

Had to replace my tires at 15.5k tires. I learned that mileage warranties do not apply to factory tires. I went with the Hankook Ion Evos. With a 50k warranty, I'm thinking they might be the last set I ever pay for, unless tire manufacturers add in a clause/ exemption for EV use.

I have never been successful in getting a mileage warrantee honored in full, best I ever got was they prorated the new tires.

I know EVs wear tires out quicker. Good luck.

50K and not paying for tires again, you dying?

Reactions: walkenvol
I know EVs wear tires out quicker. Good luck.

50K and not paying for tires again, you dying?
Not planning on it, LOL.

I meant that if this set wears only the typical 15k-ish miles, the 50k warranty should cover the majority of the cost of my next set, and so in.

Reactions: YankeeVol
go original and grab a 986 boxster with the IMS fix or budget it in - greatest fun. the sound behind you when you run it over 7K rpms is intoxicating
Currently looking for something, had to sell my Skyline GTST. Been driving my fiancés Kona N around…now that’s a fun vehicle.

Reactions: volinbham
Currently looking for something, had to sell my Skyline GTST. Been driving my fiancés Kona N around…now that’s a fun vehicle.

haven't had the pleasure of either but if you like the mid-engine experience of an MR2 the original Boxster has it in spades. loves running at 3k and up. the howl from the intake behind your left ear is awesome. I miss mine badly. the handling is even better. like a miata you can thrash it without going to jail.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Driving a slow car fast I think is the 2nd greatest pleasure in life. The Miatas have that down. I personally would like to have a GT86, which is also underpowered, but I haven't ever pulled the trigger.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
I needed something cheap. Looked at sub $10k cars which are mostly junk and very high mileage.

Noticed Hyundai had really good lease deals on Ioniq 5s. Ended up getting one of those for 2 yrs. Never thought I'd lease but it really made sense right now. Unfortunately, the deal ended beginning of July. I got it on the last day.

Fun car to drive. Free chargers at Walmart by my house and in garages downtown where I freq work.

Reactions: volinbham
I needed something cheap. Looked at sub $10k cars which are mostly junk and very high mileage.

Noticed Hyundai had really good lease deals on Ioniq 5s. Ended up getting one of those for 2 yrs. Never thought I'd lease but it really made sense right now. Unfortunately, the deal ended beginning of July. I got it on the last day.

Fun car to drive. Free chargers at Walmart by my house and in garages downtown where I freq work.

You can buy a brand new Fisker Ocean for under 15k (after tax credits). You won't have any software updates/support or any way to fix it when it breaks down, but they are branded as luxury EVs. And a brand new car under 15k is hard to beat, even if it may not last 5 years.

Last edited:
You can buy a brand new Fisker Ocean for under 15k (after tax credits). You won't have any software updates/support or any way to fix it when it breaks down, but they are branded as luxury EVs. And a brand new car under 15k is hard to beat, even if it may not last 5 years.
It starts at $38,999. There isn't $23K in credits

Meh. If I check all 3 of the boxes I probably want something cheap like a 10-15 year old Yota/Honda and definitely probably not looking to lease something.
A lot more people should lease. Unfortunately*, most people aren't that smart.

*for them, not the auto industry.

VN Store

Back