Back to Back Blow Outs Detrimental to Vol Rebuilding Program

What good are you expecting to see this year in Basketball?

At least the Basketball players can beat quality opponents. If they make the Tourney and football don't make a bowl we will be a basketball school officially

You can't use the talent excuse all the time at some point you have to win. You have to come into the game with I don't have nothing to loose mentality and put it all on the line. Pain is temporary but victory last forever well at least one season. When you have teams like North Dakota State beating Kansas State and Eastern Washington beating #25 Oregon State we have no excuse (just to name a couple).

It don't take talent to show up. Those FBS schools have far less depth and talent than we do. We have a week mind set and they have loss the game before they even played a down.

If they work harder, pay attention to detail, and execute like it's their last down they can win. If they come in complain about depth, players lack effort, they have mental break downs, and don't play like they deserve to be there they will come home with the same song and dance. "We didn't execute" "made to many mistakes" "this isn't Tennessee football"

Thanks for the pep talk, Coach Holtz. In the meantime, back to reality...

You can't use the talent excuse all the time at some point you have to win. You have to come into the game with I don't have nothing to loose mentality and put it all on the line. Pain is temporary but victory last forever well at least one season. When you have teams like North Dakota State beating Kansas State and Eastern Washington beating #25 Oregon State we have no excuse (just to name a couple).

It don't take talent to show up. Those FBS schools have far less depth and talent than we do. We have a week mind set and they have loss the game before they even played a down.

If they work harder, pay attention to detail, and execute like it's their last down they can win. If they come in complain about depth, players lack effort, they have mental break downs, and don't play like they deserve to be there they will come home with the same song and dance. "We didn't execute" "made to many mistakes" "this isn't Tennessee football"

I agree with you and IDK why this team can't muster up some fight and win something they're not expected to. Look at Akron who almost beat Michigan in the big house. Why the hell can't we at least fight like that?

Church.

As an aside, can someone drug the UF players? They always seem to wake from a Coma for this game.

Thanks for the pep talk, Coach Holtz. In the meantime, back to reality...

Dude that FBS team that beat a top 25 is reality man. The reality is the Team is a great representation of it's fans weak minded as heck. Tennessee fan and the football team has a Canadian mindset that is we won't beat any one but we going to align ourselves with the SEC(America) to look tough. How you go into a game, competition, a fight expecting to loose? SMH I can't say grow a pair cause girls don't even think like that. So Ill say go to Wiz and ask for courage and a heart.

"Florida is definitely beatable this year"...my favorite annual declaration.

well since UF has never had an undefeated season it is technically true. Of course that rarely means UT will give the beating

Florida's defense is anything but average. One of the top D's in the SEC, so much talent and depth. Their offense also has lot of play makers and they always seem to have their best games against us. Will be a tough game to win, and I don't think anyone has been calling this a win this year. A possible win, if we play our best game ever and they don't.

against us." It's the opposite--we almost always play like pansies against florida. Truly. Most years it is the worst game we play--don't know why. Even when we had really good teams--like in '99, when we were LOADED with NFL talent--we lost to florida. It was an intense competitive rivalry when we had talent--big-time game--but lately with our falloff it's just become sad and predictable. We're always too conservative. I remember the game in the rain in Knoxville when Grossman was a junior or senior. Florida did not let the rain bother them--they were throwing the ball as if the sun were out. We, on the other hand, went into our florida shell: I think we ran the FULLBACK about 15 times in that game, if not more--and lost, of course. It is easier for florida to recruit than it is for us, that's for sure, but we've played a lot of bad football against the gators.

Dear butch I know your probably reading these negitive posts on her and thinking wow this is a tough fans base hopefully not mad like Pelini though but there the minority.

Me and many others here know your a hard worker and doing great things for UT everyones noticed but this game is a lot on the line for all of the volsnation not just on here but everywhere with all the history nothing would get us back like a win in the swamp think what recruits like hendrix and Berrys would say.

Please show us what your bricks is all about and we dont expect a win but a fight that's what your butch jones is known for and no you'll bring us back in time for championchips.

Here is the time is now!!!!!!! GBO!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
The volsnation

Dear butch I know your probably reading these negitive posts on her and thinking wow this is a tough fans base hopefully not mad like Pelini though but there the minority.

Me and many others here know your a hard worker and doing great things for UT everyones noticed but this game is a lot on the line for all of the volsnation not just on here but everywhere with all the history nothing would get us back like a win in the swamp think what recruits like hendrix and Berrys would say.

Please show us what your bricks is all about and we dont expect a win but a fight that's what your butch jones is known for and no you'll bring us back in time for championchips.

Sincerely,
The volsnation

Google translate doesn't work on this.....I am at a loss.:question:

300132_Crusti-Croc-Champion-Chips_xxl.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

Sincerely,
The volsnation

I'll pray for you.

Sincerely,
The volsnation

Dew wut?

Back to back blowouts will mean nothing other than Dooley left Butch a complete pile of crap to work with. That's all.

Reactions: 3 people
How sad that the only SEC teams these seniors will ever beat are Vandy, Kentucky, and Ole Miss.

I agree that is terrible. I never thought I would see the day that TN was in the basement in the sec. Well atleast we got one thing to be happy about vandy is 0-2 in the sec. It makes u wonder what them cocky ass vandy fans are saying now. LOL LOL I love it! James franklin what a joke. GO VOLS!

I agree that is terrible. I never thought I would see the day that TN was in the basement in the sec. Well atleast we got one thing to be happy about vandy is 0-2 in the sec. It makes u wonder what them cocky ass vandy fans are saying now. LOL LOL I love it! James franklin what a joke. GO VOLS!

Wait until we beat them to talk crap :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back