Bama/Clemson

Lol, we passed on Davis too, as well as Felix Jones and Toney Baker. All so we could take Hardesty. Imagine had we landed Davis and Jones in that class instead of Hardesty and Coker.

"I wouldn't know, Dude. I deal in publishing, entertainment, political advocacy, and--"

"Which one was logjammin?"

Alot of questions in the LB department, however, keeping their OL on the heels all night will slow down the run game. Terrance Cody will be lining up over the only returing starter on the OL.

Their OL is a question

Rolando Mcclain has to do work

Clemson's OL is suspect, but the Bama DL is a year away from being able to exploit something like that.

In reality, their OL doesn't have to be great to be successful, just good. The play will gone within a couple seconds, and if we can get some speed outside and stay put, we should be ok. FSU made the switch from a 4-3 to 3-4 and some nickle pkgs in the second half last year against them and I think they scored 3 points.

42 overtime tie. 0-0. It ends in an armwrestling match where Saban wins because he hires someone to do his "dirty" work. Bowden protests, but to no avail because Forbes has deemed Saban too powerful to argue with and the NCAA rules that the game should never have been played because it was disrespectful to believe that Saban could be defeated thus Alabama is given a perfect season and anointed NC's. Football has been canceled until Saban retires. Alabama now has 20 NC's. Saban replaces Bear Bryant as Bamajesus and Alabama fans, when asked, say "Bear who"? Heaven has officially changed it's name to Tuscaloosa and Angels are forced to watch reruns of the 2008 Alabama/Clemson game.

VN Store

Back