Bama/Clemson

2 predictions....

1) I will piss off my neighbors Monday night

2) VIA will be cursing like a sailor before tonight is over.

Missed most of the thread. Would everyone say 2008 Bama is less talented than 2003 UT and that 2008 Clemson is more talented than 2003 Clemson? Just saying...

All these people bringing up 98 is making me nervous. It's like everyone bringing up 1908 for the Cubs.:D

Oh I can dream can't I. Let's go Cubbies!

As good as bama has looked tonight and i give them credit. Its safe to say clemson was way overrated to start the season. They weren't ready to play this physical of a game against a quality opponent. Tommy bowden better win the acc or i see him being run out of town.

As good as bama has looked tonight and i give them credit. Its safe to say clemson was way overrated to start the season. They weren't ready to play this physical of a game against a quality opponent. Tommy bowden better win the acc or i see him being run out of town.

Regardless, Clemson has two backs that will be playing on Sunday next year. Bama held them both to 8 combined rushing yards during the meaningful part of this game (first three quarters).

Or he might have a moving Van in his front yard when he comes home.:birgits_giggle:

I just want to say now: by the end of the year, the Cal RB trio of Best/Vereen/Montgomery will be deadly

Regardless, Clemson has two backs that will be playing on Sunday next year. Bama held them both to 8 combined rushing yards during the meaningful part of this game (first three quarters).

Can you blame that on Clemson's OL being so bad?

Herb just said UT is going to show everyone what they're about Monday, and will play with a chip on their shoulder.

Can you blame that on Clemson's OL being so bad?

That's a huge part of it, but still. I'd expect with a decent QB like Harper to keep the defense honest that a speedster like Spiller would occasionally be able to bust loose.

VN Store

Back