Bama TE Miles Kitselman commits to Vols

I was excited initially until I did some research.....0 catches in 2023? 3 in 2022? What the heck? Why does this merit a thread? I mean if he was coming from anywhere but Bama I doubt it would even register on the radar

If he was coming out of high school with those numbers, unless he was an OL, he'd be a preferred walk-on.

I'd love to see some variety , anything besides the run up the middle, sideline dump pass for 60 minutes. If I know what's coming, you can bet opposing defenses do also
Can only do what the QB is capable of doing. I hated it too, but that was all Milton.

Its a smart pickup and a win-win for Kiselman and Tennessee. Tennessee needed two transfer TEs but there is no way we were getting two starting caliber TEs while keeping Ethan Davis from transferring. Kitselman is a backup who is transferring to be a backup and bridge TE and is likely the best program where he could play.

13 games and had 0 REC, 0 YDS. I don't see him getting many reps over Staes but the more, the merrier.
How many offensive snaps did he get? Those stats are meaningless if he was a special teams guy primarily and extra blocker on short yardage as a TE. Need those too and that might be his role here.

Yeah, Vols committed the cardinal sin of not having any idea who to hire when they fired coaches. Schools shouldn't let a coach go unless they got someone better to replace him with. Other schools have wandered around in the wilderness = Texas/ Texas AM/ Florida.
I think Texas is going to be a really good program; maybe just slightly behind Tennessee

VN Store

Back