Beat Florida?

Florida will fire Napier mid-season and make an offer to Spurrier to finish the year... and he'll take it just have a shot at Tennessee again
Good times

Read on SECRANT they were gonna try to get Urban to come back
I can see this happening as FL doesn’t give a shi$ about morals, rather win at any cost motto. My brother has Jags tix behind the players bench so he is able to attend numerous Jaguars’ events. The stories he told me are unreal. Let’s just say Urban isn’t the man he portrays to be in the media. I’m surprised his wife stays with him but her decision

You watched different game today than I did. SC should have won that game. I predict they'll have a winning record and a bowl bid as well. LSU is the one that looks out of sorts

USC will to every ranked team on their schedule, so they go 6-6

Maybe. Maybe not. They don't have AR in the backfield either and their Frosh. QB won't start in Neyland.

If there's a year to bury them and drop 50 on them, this will be it.

They'll have Mertz who lit us up last year. Don't get me wrong, it's not logical, but it never is with that game. We legitimately forget how to play football when we play them.

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
I know Florida always somehow turns into a national title caliber team the week they play us, but I really hope we beat them by a healthy margin this year. They look awful! They remind me of us in Butch's final year in 2017.
This is what scares me the most. We’ve been led down this road for DECADES and the results haven’t changed. They are heisman trophy national champion contenders as
Far as I’m concerned until proven otherwise.

This is what scares me the most. We’ve been led down this road for DECADES and the results haven’t changed. They are heisman trophy national champion contenders as
Far as I’m concerned until proven otherwise.
I’ve somehow moved past this mindset. I don’t even consider them a rival right now and I don’t care about anything that happened while Joe Milton was the QB. We are not the same without him, past or present.

Don't put anything in the W column until the clock hits zero. I've watched us lose to Florida when we should have won too many times. Here's a likely scenario: Sunbelt Billy gets fired, they find some unknown assistant to be the interim coach, Mertz gets benched, Lagway starts playing like he's winning the Heisman, they stumble through a couple of games and show up in Knoxville just as everything clicks and down we go. Certainly not what I want or hope for, but I've seen enough to still be cautious.

Reactions: volhick

VN Store

Back