Beat Florida?

Personally, Gators could lose every game from now till we play and I will be just as scared of them if they entered the game against us undefeated. We have been their easy W on the schedule for decades now (like KY and Vandy are to us) and it will, in my humble opinion, take a seismic shift in college football for us to flip that around in our favor. Do I think and hope we win? Hell yes! Am I more confident this year than many other years we have invaded the Swamp w some swagger? Hesitantly yes but dang it, those damn Gators have had our number just too many damn times. Go Vols

I really, really, really hope that they don’t get Kiffin. I personally don’t think he’ll go because of how much he hates that team, but you never know.

I really, really, really hope that they don’t get Kiffin. I personally don’t think he’ll go because of how much he hates that team, but you never know.
His father has passed away.

He may be having some inflection about his choices and what opportunities have been given to him in life.

I think he may stay at Ole Miss...
I mean he's quietly built them into a Top 10 team and Playoff Contender.

There's no reason to leave other than a huge pile of money.

Reactions: Volfan1000
If you check their message boards they are 100% certain that Lame is their next guy. If true then they wont fire Billy Boy until end of year as Kitten wont leave OM mid season. Which would mean a few more entertaining Gator spankings this year :)

I’d bet good money he is offered. Will he take it?

He may be having some inflection about his choices and what opportunities have been given to him in life.

Sorry man, but I had to chuckle at that

Maybe it’s just his dream job and the only offer he’d ever consider leaving Oxford for.

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back