Bellator MMA.

Anyone watch their version of TUF, called Fight Master? I just started it, and it was showing little clips of fighters. I'm pretty sure I saw Joe Riggs, dudes career has tanked severely if he's reduced to this.

Anyone watch tonight? I remembered taters. Lulz Decent fights, Tito vs Rampage announced. Woulda been a great fight 7 years ago.

Bellator, where UFC fighters go to die

Pretty much. I think Chandler will eventually be a pretty big name in the UFC. Pitbull and Askren could probably make the leap and have decent careers, that's about it though.

The saddest thing is seeing Joe Riggs on there version of TUF.

Some good fights last night. Askren is a heck of a wrestler. If he could gain some power with his triking he can be really good imo. Took him a few thousand strikes too many to put away what's his face last night.

Yeah Askren is tough, he needs to round out his game a little more. Then maybe he could make the jump to UFC. Chandler has the potential to be a beast. IMO

Yeah Askren is tough, he needs to round out his game a little more. Then maybe he could make the jump to UFC. Chandler has the potential to be a beast. IMO

If Askren had better striking, he'd be in title contention in the UFC already. His wrestling is elite, but he's got a ways to go to have the all around skills to challenge a top 10 caliber fighter.

I'd like to see Chandler make the jump to the UFC. He looks ready.

Meant to post this here, Liam McGeary might eventually be a problem. :)

Douglas Lima fawked up Ben Saunders...again

Just to clarify, the event wasn't cancelled. They moved it to Spike, and Chandler-Alvarez is now the headliner. Also, Rampage will now fight Joey Beltran in a couple of weeks on Spike.

Just to clarify, the event wasn't cancelled. They moved it to Spike, and Chandler-Alvarez is now the headliner. Also, Rampage will now fight Joey Beltran in a couple of weeks on Spike.

That's good, i wish Dana would have done that that time the Jon Jones fight was cancelled. He cancelled the entire event......wasn't it Jon Jones?

Looking forward to Chandler-Alvarez great first fight.

VN Store

Back