Best wife ever!

ab3e37fb-4f36-437a-abf1-4db8a0665e02_zps1e727501.jpg

How about the whole family?

Thanks!

Jimvol

Not a stitch of Orange in that pic...you must be a "black or gray Tennessee uniform" family...

J/k. Have fun at the game with your boys

Reactions: 2 people
I hope you all have a great time. Experience everything you can. Vol Walk, watch the band in front of the stadium, then follow them in. My son's first game was when he was 5, back in 98 against Alabama. We've had a tradition since to attend at least one game together each season. Whether conference or not, games at Neyland are special times....especially with your son(s).

Reactions: 2 people
First game was against Florida in 2008 with my dad. We got our butts whooped but quality family time is unbeatable, especially for your first game. Enjoy it. :hi:

If you don't mind, just a few suggestions.

Since this is your first game with your sons. Save the ticket stubs, buy a couple of programs, take lots of pics. Get a couple of shakers.

Then in a few weeks take these items and get two identically made shadow boxes created (professionally if possible) as keepsakes for your boys. They will cherish these when they are adults and for the rest or their lives.

Anyway, hope you have. Great time!!! :clapping:

Go Vols!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Not a stitch of Orange in that pic...you must be a "black or gray Tennessee uniform" family...

J/k. Have fun at the game with your boys

Here ya go Jim. Have a nice time at the game... that's a great looking family.

Untitled-2.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
Congrats!

Your boys' passion for UT football will forever be changed. I still remember my first game versus Akron in 1989 as an 8 year old. While I have slight recollection of the '86 Sugar Bowl and other similar memories, my passion as a UT fan wasn't born until I witnessed a game at Neyland with my dad. Ever since that time, I can tell you where I was for every single UT game, win or loss. This is only the beginning...

Reactions: 1 person
You guys enjoy yourselves. Nothing better than a football game at Neyland with your dad or son. I've been going with my dad for 22 seasons this upcoming year. This will be my sons first year to be at a game. Quality time!

Reactions: 1 person
My first game was the season opener when I was 5. Andy Kelly was the QB, UT rolled, and I got chills seeing the Vols ran through the T (I still do). I was hooked. The rest didn't matter. I can't wait to take my daughter. Enjoy the game OP, you are living the dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back