Biden 1st News Conference

Seems like you have a bad case of whataboutism.

"Some commentators have defended the usage of whataboutism and tu quoque in certain contexts. Whataboutism can provide necessary context into whether or not a particular line of critique is relevant or fair. In international relations, behavior that may be imperfect by international standards may be quite good for a given geopolitical neighborhood, and deserves to be recognized as such.

Christian Christensen, Professor of Journalism in Stockholm, argues that the accusation of whataboutism is itself a form of the tu quoque fallacy, as it dismisses criticisms of one's own behavior to focus instead on the actions of another, thus creating a double standard. Those who use whataboutism are not necessarily engaging in an empty or cynical deflection of responsibility: whataboutism can be a useful tool to expose contradictions, double standards, and hypocrisy."

Given Trump's more numerous and more egregious gaffes, I'm simply pointing them out to "provide necessary context into whether or not a particular line of critique [of Biden by Trump leg-humpers] is relevant or fair," and using it as "a useful tool to expose [their] contradictions, double standards, and hypocrisy."

"Some commentators have defended the usage of whataboutism and tu quoque in certain contexts. Whataboutism can provide necessary context into whether or not a particular line of critique is relevant or fair. In international relations, behavior that may be imperfect by international standards may be quite good for a given geopolitical neighborhood, and deserves to be recognized as such.

Christian Christensen, Professor of Journalism in Stockholm, argues that the accusation of whataboutism is itself a form of the tu quoque fallacy, as it dismisses criticisms of one's own behavior to focus instead on the actions of another, thus creating a double standard. Those who use whataboutism are not necessarily engaging in an empty or cynical deflection of responsibility: whataboutism can be a useful tool to expose contradictions, double standards, and hypocrisy."

Given Trump's more numerous and more egregious gaffes, I'm simply pointing them out to "provide necessary context into whether or not a particular line of critique [of Biden by Trump leg-humpers] is relevant or fair," and using it as "a useful tool to expose [their] contradictions, double standards, and hypocrisy."

Fun game. Open up the search page and enter the following parameters:

Search: whataboutism
By: Evillawyer
Where: This Forum

And read through two pages of results, most of them of EL complaining about other posters’ whataboutisms.

Currently I’m in anesthesia.

How does a nursing degree give you the ability to diagnose dementia or alzheimers?

I am not knocking your field and you have great job but you are not in mental health. Thats like a dentist or a chiropractor saying I am in the medical field and know more about cognitive diseases because of it.

If you can't tell he has some issues you may want to check your equipment for some leaks cause you may being getting some backdraft.

😋

Is Crayola still in business? You know they are/were racist because "FLESH" was a very creamy color and they included "WHITE" in the sets I always had. Certainly most of my generation and probably others are due reparations from Crayola for making us racist.
953F5921-62CE-4C99-926B-934510581FEA.jpeg
Oh, Crayola is woke now. We’re safe.

How does a nursing degree give you the ability to diagnose dementia or alzheimers?

I am not knocking your field and you have great job but you are not in mental health. Thats like a dentist or a chiropractor saying I am in the medical field and know more about cognitive diseases because of it.

If you can't tell he has some issues you may want to check your equipment for some leaks cause you may being getting some backdraft.

😋
Whats up with all the male nurses here? I thought that was a joke from Meet the Parents..

Reactions: NEO and Zues1

VN Store

Back