Biden Administration Targets Removal of Most Nicotine From Cigarettes

Horse crap. I smoked for 20 years. Quit a year ago. Weed and booze would not be the substitute. Vapes? For some people it appears to be. Smoking tobacco has zero to do with pot or alcohol
FDA banning Juul as of yesterday. I don’t do either but this isn’t coincidence.

I really glad the Biden admin has now removed a safer alternative to smoking from the market.

Thank you, great overlords

Reactions: LouderVol
FDA banning Juul as of yesterday. I don’t do either but this isn’t coincidence.
We don't really know the long term effects of vaping yet. People used to think smoking cigs was safe too. And while vaping may be safer, it is definitely more addicting.

I find it funny that the govt cares about regulating how much nicotine tobacco users are consuming but appear to not really care much about unhealthy additives, trans fats, or artificial substances that are included in many of the foods and beverages sold in stores every day across this country. I am not advocating for these things to be banned but look up the health risks associated with hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, and aspartame. You may be better off chewing a piece of Nicorette gum.

Reactions: hog88
We don't really know the long term effects of vaping yet. People used to think smoking cigs was safe too. And while vaping may be safer, it is definitely more addicting.

We’ve known the long term effects of nicotine for a long time. Why do you believe it’s more addicting?

I've never used any kind of tobacco in my life but my grandmother dipped snuff from the time she was 14 or 15 until she died....at 96.

We’ve known the long term effects of nicotine for a long time. Why do you believe it’s more addicting?
When you vape, you aren't just inhaling nicotine. There's chemicals and metals in that crap. Vaping is more addicting because the nicotine levels are through the roof, gives a much stronger buzz than just a cigarette, or even 3 cigarettes for that matter.

When you vape, you aren't just inhaling nicotine. There's chemicals and metals in that crap. Vaping is more addicting because the nicotine levels are through the roof, gives a much stronger buzz than just a cigarette, or even 3 cigarettes for that matter.

Sure. Tobacco smoke has extra chemicals too. I’d assume more chemicals than a vape. And the amount of nicotine varies by cartridge and how long you use it. You could obviously chain smoke the thing and get in a full pack worth of nicotine, but that’s all user dependent

Sure. Tobacco smoke has extra chemicals too. I’d assume more chemicals than a vape. And the amount of nicotine varies by cartridge and how long you use it. You could obviously chain smoke the thing and get in a full pack worth of nicotine, but that’s all user dependent

So Joe passes out crack pipes a few months ago. And now he is coming after cigarettes.

When your boat is rudderless this is the kind of crap that happens.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back