Biden and Trump are both braindead morons

We could do away with presidential primaries and go back to the state parties caucusing to select delegates to the conventions and those delegates selecting the candidates.
Or...just crown me God King Emperor. I'll legalize: weed, organically and cruelty free made cocaine, sex work, and cut income taxes. I'll crank up taxes on weed, coke, and sex and thats going to pay for universal free healthcare, homeless shelters, VA care, free hospice for all the junkies, etc. No more foreign aid to any country that wont eat bacon, kill albinos to make magical fishing nets, engage in slavery of any kind, and use adults instead of children for racing jockeys.

And thats just in my first month.

I got permanently banned from all of Reddit for hate speech. My offense "Performing an irreversible sex change on a minor is child abuse". That's all it took.
I get banned for saying "trangenderism is just gay cosplay". I usually get to see some foamy cheeto stained mouth rage before I cant visit that forum anymore.

Or...just crown me God King Emperor. I'll legalize: weed, organically and cruelty free made cocaine, sex work, and cut income taxes. I'll crank up taxes on weed, coke, and sex and thats going to pay for universal free healthcare, homeless shelters, VA care, free hospice for all the junkies, etc. No more foreign aid to any country that wont eat bacon, kill albinos to make magical fishing nets, engage in slavery of any kind, and use adults instead of children for racing jockeys.

And thats just in my first month.
1706040120745.jpeg

If anyone was really serious about saving our garbage government and thereby this country they should make these 2 changes immediately via Continental Congress or revolt if necessary:

1. Mandatory term limits set at 2 terms of 4 years for all elected officials at least at the federal level.

2. Outlaw lobbyists, Lobbying, etc and enforce real jail terms for any elected official receiving bribes of any kind...not just cash....as well as jail terms for the ones trying to bribe our reps to do their will rather than the will of those who elected them. No more bribery. No more politicians worth tens of millions of dollars after doing a job in DC making $200k a year for a few years. Ridiculous.

Once those things were done we could and i believe would GREATLY reduce the size of the Federal Government and give the power back to the states to handle everything except defense, infrastructure, and international policy. Then we could get rid of income tax altogether and have the only FAIR TAX that isnt income redistribution (theft) .....a CONSUMPTION TAX with a flat rate of say 10% on goods and or services to finance the much smaller federal government.

These solutions make way too much sense though....and would probably work. So theres no way they will ever see the light of day IMO.

Heèwyww

If anyone was really serious about saving our garbage government and thereby this country they should make these 2 changes immediately via Continental Congress or revolt if necessary:

1. Mandatory term limits set at 2 terms of 4 years for all elected officials at least at the federal level.

2. Outlaw lobbyists, Lobbying, etc and enforce real jail terms for any elected official receiving bribes of any kind...not just cash....as well as jail terms for the ones trying to bribe our reps to do their will rather than the will of those who elected them. No more bribery. No more politicians worth tens of millions of dollars after doing a job in DC making $200k a year for a few years. Ridiculous.

Once those things were done we could and i believe would GREATLY reduce the size of the Federal Government and give the power back to the states to handle everything except defense, infrastructure, and international policy. Then we could get rid of income tax altogether and have the only FAIR TAX that isnt income redistribution (theft) .....a CONSUMPTION TAX with a flat rate of say 10% on goods and or services to finance the much smaller federal government.

These solutions make way too much sense though....and would probably work. So theres no way they will ever see the light of day IMO.

Heèwyww

Why do want to limit choice and speech?

Reactions: EasternVol

Heèwyww
How's the big man get his money though?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It would be even better if our whole country did what Florida did and make officials report where all their money is coming from then give it teeth to be able do something about taking money from an institution or group that was in direct conflict with what you agenda they are pushing . I know that’s a fantasy but it would be a way to cut some of the vipers heads off until the lawyers we pay for find a loophole around it .

This is a start...

Reactions: 0nelilreb
By pure 100% coincidence....driving down the road listening to this podcast and Joe Rogan says. (Skip to 1:34:30)

" if we could do it over again, the most important thing is to get rid of lobbying and make it a heinous crime to bribe our officials"- partial paraphrase

So if pretty much everyone with a damn brain knows that its ridiculous to LET companies and billionaires BRIBE the government that is supposed to be representing US and OUR BEST INTERESTS then why have i never even heard this matter proposed by anyone at all in TV, politics etc except maybe the Paul family???

My 15yo daughter asked me why she wasnt allowed to use Reddit. I told her because shes smarter and more mature than 98% of the braindead liberal 13yos on that site. (Plus it skews about 90% liberal/communist and either child molesters/incels /child molester incels)
The biggest eye opener for me on Reddit are the folks complaining about student debt. My recollection of my federal Stafford loans is that they were sent straight to UT every semester to pay my tuition. I never saw a dime. I remember this because my damn books cost more than tuition back in 1997. Now it seems people are getting weird variable rate lump sums, blowing it on everything BUT school, then paying minimum payments for life. Some numbnut said he and his wife have been paying off $70,000 in student loans for 23 years. Lol wut wtf?!

By pure 100% coincidence....driving down the road listening to this podcast and Joe Rogan says. (Skip to 1:34:30)

" if we could do it over again, the most important thing is to get rid of lobbying and make it a heinous crime to bribe our officials"- partial paraphrase

So if pretty much everyone with a damn brain knows that its ridiculous to LET companies and billionaires BRIBE the government that is supposed to be representing US and OUR BEST INTERESTS then why have i never even heard this matter proposed by anyone at all in TV, politics etc except maybe the Paul family???

The Democrats have long-supported the notion that such bribery at least be public, so we know who is making the bribes and who is getting them. Sadly, but not the least bit surprisingly, the Republicans fought that and earned themselves a Supreme Court decision that allows themselves to be bribed privately.

Why can't we get better presidential candidates than these two buffoons?

It's our election process. The voters are pretty dumb, the parties are entirely ****ed, and that's all seemingly impossible to change. Even if everybody were genuinely trying to fix those problems, it still might be impossible.

Switching to ranked-choice voting is such an easy fix that would go a long way in reversing this race to the bottom. It's a very simple solution but is also seemingly impossible to pull off because our government officials would never vote to change to that system. Political viability is the only obstacle.

My 15yo daughter asked me why she wasnt allowed to use Reddit. I told her because shes smarter and more mature than 98% of the braindead liberal 13yos on that site. (Plus it skews about 90% liberal/communist and either child molesters/incels /child molester incels)

Dude....

I like you and I'm not trying to be a dick and tell you how to parent, but let me just say this is how my Mom treated us and once we started figuring out the world for ourselves, it had the opposite effect that she wanted. It unraveled everything. All 6 of us are not religious. All 6 of us are much less right-wing than she is. We have different values. It's all love between us, but she wanted us to be another way and ended up having a big hand in making us this way. My Dad is also religious and right wing, and he did not push me away. I credit him with the conservatism that I've maintained because his methods were convincing for reasons that still can't be denied.

It's like DARE when they told us how dangerous and bad weed was. So then you try it and find out it doesn't really match anything you were taught, you then start to question everything else, and you end up doing a drug that they were accurately warning you about.

Reddit is just a tool. You can use it for good or bad, and I bet you've raised a kid that would be pretty good at discerning how she should use it.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
It's our election process. The voters are pretty dumb, the parties are entirely ****ed, and that's all seemingly impossible to change. Even if everybody were genuinely trying to fix those problems, it still might be impossible.

Switching to ranked-choice voting is such an easy fix that would go a long way in reversing this race to the bottom. It's a very simple solution but is also seemingly impossible to pull off because our government officials would never vote to change to that system. Political viability is the only obstacle.
Our system is fine...our citizens are dumb and entitled..

Apparently you're a Redditt newb. Few of the statements above is true,

But, then, you have an agenda.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Dude....

I like you and I'm not trying to be a dick and tell you how to parent, but let me just say this is how my Mom treated us and once we started figuring out the world for ourselves, it had the opposite effect that she wanted. It unraveled everything. All 6 of us are not religious. All 6 of us are much less right-wing than she is. We have different values. It's all love between us, but she wanted us to be another way and ended up having a big hand in making us this way. My Dad is also religious and right wing, and he did not push me away. I credit him with the conservatism that I've maintained because his methods were convincing for reasons that still can't be denied.

It's like DARE when they told us how dangerous and bad weed was. So then you try it and find out it doesn't really match anything you were taught, you then start to question everything else, and you end up doing a drug that they were accurately warning you about.

Reddit is just a tool. You can use it for good or bad, and I bet you've raised a kid that would be pretty good at discerning how she should use it.
It should be mandatory to take a few bong rips before logging in to Reddit. No sober mind should have to endure that nonsense.

Reactions: LadyVolette

VN Store

Back