Biden and Trump are both braindead morons

My 15yo daughter asked me why she wasnt allowed to use Reddit. I told her because shes smarter and more mature than 98% of the braindead liberal 13yos on that site. (Plus it skews about 90% liberal/communist and either child molesters/incels /child molester incels)
Reddit is pretty wild, it’s like did these people not have parents or have friends they can consult or seek advice from rather than randos? .. Probably not

I get banned for saying "trangenderism is just gay cosplay". I usually get to see some foamy cheeto stained mouth rage before I cant visit that forum anymore.
Years ago I got banned about three posts in on a Kennedy Family Appreciation website.
I posted a fake interview of Ted Kennedy.
The interviewer asked Ted what his favorite breakfast was and he replied a bottle of gin and a straw. They asked him what made feel nervous and anxious and replied being out of booze and having to drive to the liquor store in Chappaquidick ….. or something along those lines😁…. And poof… I was gone

I get banned for saying "trangenderism is just gay cosplay". I usually get to see some foamy cheeto stained mouth rage before I cant visit that forum anymore.
I got Facebook jailed for thirty days because I said men were stupid (it was in reference to a guy who was cheatIng on his hot wife) 😂.. I was like do we live in a communist country or what? 😂 if the Facebook censorship people followed me around one day, I would be banned for life 😂.. and if they heard my husband and I having a conversation, they would all pass out

It should be mandatory to take a few bong rips before logging in to Reddit. No sober mind should have to endure that nonsense.

Haha. I think it depends on the sub.

I don't spend much time on reddit and often I find it unhelpful in finding answers to my questions, but when it does help, I'm glad it's there.

I did fkn love imgur (the image wing of reddit if you don't know) at one time, which yes, requires a bong rip.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Why can't we get better presidential candidates than these two buffoons?
First: disappointed I missed this thread earlier. one of my favorite topics, incoming tl;dr

Second: agreed with the title and the premise.

Third: American's are trained and leashed by the "two" party system. They have been indoctronated to only vote for candidates the two parties tell them are viable. its a self fulfilling prophecy. Because the two party system has Americans trained, the voting public only votes for the two options put forward. because the americans only vote for the two options put forward which means they are the only two viable options. always will be that way because people refuse to break the pattern, at this point its on the voting public, Fool me once shame on you, fool me every 2/4 years for my entire life, shame on me. there is a reason George Washington warned us about political parties on his way out, and now too many people are set in their ways and refuse to listen to wisdom or actually stand up for what they actually believe in.

fourth: our government, really any government isn't designed to fix problems, only to prolong them and make political points out of them to ensure the parties keep more power. you see this with all the hot topic items. The Border? Trump was in charge and really only pushed a wall, didn't push for meaningful changes to the laws or operations of the land, just because his congress didn't cooperate doesn't excuse Trump himself. on the flip side Biden wants increased immigration but has done nothing to actually change the legal or logistical process for migrants to LEGALLY migrate. basically he has just "decriminalized" it by not enforcing the current laws and now he is trying to back door Ukraine support in order to do his job and enforce the laws already on the books.

fifth: democracy as a system of government is fundamentally and morally flawed, especially as presented in this country. just because people voted for something, or someone does not mean it was the right choice, the smart choice, or even the best choice. you let a fifth grade class vote on lunch and its going to be pizza and ice cream everyday, the one adult in the room gets drowned out by the mob. the way we practice democracy also applies the winning side unilaterally instead of as a weighted system or somehow accommodating the losing side. the one size fits all process MIGHT have worked for the city-state of Athens with a population of less than 150k, but its foolish to think it works on something with 300 million plus. the saying "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner" really applies.

sixth: Americans are way too comfortable. the thought of going through some temporary pain to get a real fix is now considered taboo and morally wrong. they would rather suffer continuously, but slightly less than the resetting pain, than be inconvenienced for 4 years.

all of the reasons just feed in on each other. and it all goes back to the voting public.

The biggest eye opener for me on Reddit are the folks complaining about student debt. My recollection of my federal Stafford loans is that they were sent straight to UT every semester to pay my tuition. I never saw a dime. I remember this because my damn books cost more than tuition back in 1997. Now it seems people are getting weird variable rate lump sums, blowing it on everything BUT school, then paying minimum payments for life. Some numbnut said he and his wife have been paying off $70,000 in student loans for 23 years. Lol wut wtf?!
I will pay on my student loans until death. They are at 2%. I don't care if they ever get paid.

I will pay on my student loans until death. They are at 2%. I don't care if they ever get paid.
How much do you end up paying with interest if you dont mind me asking? My stafford loans at UT were like $1000 a semester back in the 90's..that was easy to pay off. My graduate degree cost me $64,000. Luckily I had the GI bill and a few shekles saved up to knock that out. When I chose my major at UT I made sure that the median salary after graduation was higher than the cost of the degree. I think I used either the sports almanac covering 1950-2000 or a US News college report/guidebook to guide my decisions..cant recall.

How much do you end up paying with interest if you dont mind me asking? My stafford loans at UT were like $1000 a semester back in the 90's..that was easy to pay off. My graduate degree cost me $64,000. Luckily I had the GI bill and a few shekles saved up to knock that out. When I chose my major at UT I made sure that the median salary after graduation was higher than the cost of the degree. I think I used either the sports almanac covering 1950-2000 or a US News college report/guidebook to guide my decisions..cant recall.
$500 per month

VN Store

Back