Biden Cancer “Charity” Spent Millions on Salaries, Zero on Research

Nah. Its just that smoking crack and not being a good father isn't really something you folks find problematic.

Considering how much your side sucks Trump's little mushroom, pretty sure you guys don't give a sh** about not being a good father either then. Or do you look up to guys who say they'd bang their daughter?

Oh my. Hurry and send this to the FBI with orange crushed’s data mining showing election fraud and maybe they’ll throw Biden in jail and put the dictator-wanna-be back on his throne!!!
LMFAO once again the accusations against the Biden charity stand on their own but you can’t help yourself from dragging Trump into it!
🤡

Oh my. Hurry and send this to the FBI with orange crushed’s data mining showing election fraud and maybe they’ll throw Biden in jail and put the dictator-wanna-be back on his throne!!!
Or maybe you can just admit that Biden is a piece of sh*t. And yes before you ask, I think that Trump is a POS as well.

Or maybe you can just admit that Biden is a piece of sh*t. And yes before you ask, I think that Trump is a POS as well.

People let their politics think for them. In the minds of the left, Hillary and Joe are canonized saints, while Trump is the devil, and vice versa with the Pubs. The majority of politicians suck ass, but you're not gonna get either side to admit that about the ones they agree with politically.

Reactions: tennvols77
And it was creepy as hell when he said it and he shouldn’t have said it.

Now back to the Biden non-charity charity that is the topic of this thread?
I was responding to the usually mindless AirVol. If the report is true, it's a damn shame. Funny that a thread was started on it, considering, well, you know

VN Store

Back