Biden Cancer “Charity” Spent Millions on Salaries, Zero on Research

Nope just getting $150 a pop from people who don’t feel like waiting in a line. We’ll take it all day.
Lol every test here in TX I’ve heard is free. Apparently you have a large population with stupid impatient people ok good for you I’m sure there are plenty to keep your bills paid 😂

But if you hear about these people who pay doctors to give positive COVID results, please let me know, we could use another revenue stream.

Nah he’s a liar. I can afford a $150 test and no way I pay it to avoid waiting in line for the same test free

No way someone would prefer to drive up at a testing site and wait in their car for 15 minutes and get results back the next day. For FREE at that. Lol
Ok.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I run a medical clinic. Based on how stupid the general public has been the last couple of months, I think 21/22 could be very good years for us.
You also live in Michigan. There’s very little that‘s good there. But if your still all smiles If your business is doing good off of the misery of others, then you truly are a Democrat.

You also live in Michigan. There’s very little that‘s good there. But if your still all smiles If your business is doing good off of the misery of others, then you truly are a Democrat.

So people MUST live where their screen name says they live? Hahaha. We got a genius on our hands here.

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back