Biden gonna tax us to death

When I was like 7, I rode my bike down the hill to the circle and the city just patched some blacktop and left some gravel and I wiped out bad as I braked..all skinned up I ran home crying and our neighbor Mrs Mitchell was there and as they were trying to clean me up, to stop my crying Mrs Mitchell put a bar of soap in my mouth.

Never will forget that, but childhood was awesome. You are now officially my Mr. Mitchell.
Me and my friends would have rolled and egged Mrs. Mitchell at age 12 or so

No, what did BJ have to say?
Varney was wondering if he was tongue in cheek, but he was parroting Xiden's build back better lunacy. And they are discussing a global tax minimum. Yellen calls low tax rates a 'race to the bottom'. Where do these people come from??

Varney was wondering if he was tongue in cheek, but he was parroting Xiden's build back better lunacy. And they are discussing a global tax minimum. Yellen calls low tax rates a 'race to the bottom'. Where do these people come from??

They're people that are used to living off the production of others.

What’s dumb is corporate tax revenues have run 8-10% of total collections for decades. If they went to zero it wouldn’t even be that big a deal. And given our government’s history of borrowing trillions to plug the budget I can’t see it even really matters.

Reactions: midnight orange
What’s dumb is corporate tax revenues have run 8-10% of total collections for decades. If they went to zero it wouldn’t even be that big a deal. And given our government’s history of borrowing trillions to plug the budget I can’t see it even really matters.
Except that Ross Perot will be invoked, and it will be true.

We you say “all time mark “ are you thinking Biden won’t finish out his term or that he won’t spend as much ?

My comment was simply meant to point out that people that are now bitching about government spending didn't complain too much when it was the GOP wasting the money.

My comment was simply meant to point out that people that are now bitching about government spending didn't complain too much when it was the GOP wasting the money.

To be fair , Lyndon B and his “ Great Society “ is probably going to go down in history holding the records you mentioned and yet very few complain about that . 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Then your point was completely off base in regards to my post.

So that makes this abortion OK? Annnnnd, you are FOS. plenty of us complained about it on here.

VN Store

Back