Biden-Harris Admin Used FEMA Disaster Funding For Illegal Immigrants

I have three family members in NC. All directly affected by it. Have had nothing but good things to say about the response.
Well, if they are blessed to be able to talk to you, I am sure they are happy with the response, and they should be.

Wonder what all the folks still stranded and isolated have to say? It is all relative.

Edit: just curious, did your relatives speak to you over Starlink?

Last edited:
It's FEMA immediate response policy posted on their website dude.

I'm skeptical of this administration but truth dies matter.

Like a government organization that’s sole existence is to help Americans in emergency situations yet has wasted billions on illegal invaders while showing their inefficiency, incompetence, bs
bureaucracy, ineptitude, and drag ass capabilities. But then again their mission is to provide “equity” and “inclusiveness” instead of provide immediate emergency assistance.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Well, if they are blessed to be able to talk to you, I am sure they are happy with the response, and they should be.

Wonder what all the folks still stranded and isolated have to say? It is all relative.

The federal response is the same or similar to Katrina. We're basically a week+ in. FEMA writes checks for the most part so there really is limited ability to actually help when an event happens. I would bet quite a bit that I am closer to any made up relatives evil has. Those people need immediate help on a ton of fronts. Evil will just be evil. Heck, today was the first time I was able to get a hold of my relatives by phone without them getting out of dodge. Other areas are much worse off.

Ummmm, according to the article, Trump used federal emergency funds for an emergency - detention facilities and immigration hearing space for illegal immigrants.

I see that as different than using funds for giving illegals free housing and welfare benefits.

Regardless, whatever trump did, Biden/Harris did not continue. This failure ain’t on the orange jackass.

Ok, fine, whatever let's you sleep well, but you seem to acknowledge that the story is false.

Money that migrants are getting is not from the same pool as disaster relief.
“ …persons who make contact with the DHS” includes illegals. Discretionary spending which directly benefits illegal aliens over American citizens. Used by Maydorkus, who used no discretion or wisdom and obviously not putting Americans first.

Reactions: AirVol

Any truth to this?

Pretty positive this is fake news. and a rumor. There have been several posts like this today most with a video showing a fight etc, all of them were shown to be fake and the video from other known incidents. If things keep up it could happen, but I think this is trolling.

Means justifies the end, eh?
Are you actually disagreeing with the Declaration of Independence and Thomas Jefferson here, Or just being facetious? Obviously the ends DO justify the means sometimes, and then also some times they do not. Everyone is willing to fight to protect a loved one (I hope). I'd have to say in terms of the quote and the American Revolution the ends most assuredly did justify the means. If we ever contemplate such a declaration again, we have to make sure we believe it is warrented again. However given how this nation was founded it would be pretty hypocritical to say it was justified then but could never be justified again. It's a good quote. It's simply stating when a government become tyranical it is the right of it's people to create a new government. Who here opposes that ideal?

It's very easy to try and impersonate deep thinking by asking questions, and pretending to be impartial. It allows one to be at one time critical of all that is said, while not responsible for anything that can be critiqued by someone else. It's also quite safe to sit aloof and use relativity as a shield. I just recognise patterns.

In other news: Sometimes the ends do justify the means.... sometimes it does not.
Sometimes violence does solve things....sometimes it makes things worse.
10,000 years of human history confirm both eh?

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back