Biden-Harris Admin Used FEMA Disaster Funding For Illegal Immigrants

I'm purposefully being reserved because what I'm saying while being protected speech, can get you into trouble if you're not careful.

The fact we fear our government to that extent, and not the other way around, is probably the biggest problem.

I know you just think far right people are disillusioned and frustrated but the truth is many on the left, and in the middle, feel the same way.

The poster is attempting to trap you like a good lil progressive.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Serious question. Can someone who is voting for Kamala please tell us who actually is running the country right now ? Who is the decision maker or makers at this point ? It sure as ***k isn’t Biden, so who is it?
Obama/Susan Rice. Biden/Harris aren't smart enough to tie their own shoe laces.

Do you even know who approves this money and how it’s determined how much they get???? It’s the House of Representatives …basic civics class…
You mean like how Congress has sole power to take us to war?

Government and administrations always find a loophole around the obstacle.

We should dispense with naivete.

At this point I don't blame Biden for anything. I blame his wife and the administration surrounding for perpetuating a farse we all know hasn't been true for a long time. I actually feel sorry for Biden at this point.

He should be at home with family enjoying the last days of cognitive abilities in peace.

Last edited:
Serious question. Can someone who is voting for Kamala please tell us who actually is running the country right now ? Who is the decision maker or makers at this point ? It sure as ***k isn’t Biden, so who is it?

Well K'ma'la recently took over running the cabinet meeting from Jill. She now has additional on the job experience.

Red GOP violent takeover I presume. Don't lie. Many are watching your response to see if you are one of them or one of the other (masquerading).
I''m marking that date. Thanks. I'm interested in who you think will be killed and what your part in that might be.
You posted: "Sometimes the tree is too rotten to salvage. It must be cut down and another planted."

Who are the tree and what would you supplant this 'rotted tree' with?
Means justifies the end, eh?

Lol! What are you, a politburo snitch? Gonna dox posters on here and turn them in? Good for you.

VN Store

Back