Biden Health Care Plan...interesting bullet point.

I read through the Joe's plan. Like all politicians, a lot of blaming others, platitudes, lofty goals, and not a lot of specifics. I posted a link if you wanna check it out.
Plan to Protect and Build on Obamacare | Joe Biden

This nugget posted below stuck out to me. I think this is a great idea. We can buy other drugs like liquor, cigarettes, caffeinated items from other countries. Why not prescription drugs? Some who live close the border already go out of country to buy medication. My son in law's mother did this when we were on our cruise last year. This is an idea which uses open markets and competition to empower consumers to search out the products they want at the best price they can find.
  • Allowing consumers to buy prescription drugs from other countries. To create more competition for U.S. drug corporations, Biden will allow consumers to import prescription drugs from other countries, as long as the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has certified that those drugs are safe.
Thoughts?
When I was in Mexico, I bought a bunch of Coca-Cola on the low. It was worth it.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back