Biden Ripped Apart On Social Media - 'I May Be A White Boy, But I'm Not Stupid'

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
Joe Biden Ripped Apart On Social Media For Uttering 'I May Be A White Boy, But I'm Not Stupid' During Black History Month Event

President Joe Biden's words are once again causing an uproar. On Monday, February 27, the POTUS made a speech at the White House during an event celebrating Black History Month, but his comment about historically Black fraternities and sororities left listeners with second-hand embarrassment.

Joe Biden Ripped Apart On Social Media For Uttering 'I May Be A White Boy, But I'm Not Stupid' During Black History Month Event

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
About as authentic as:
images

There has never been a more unintelligent, unself aware, bigot in POTUS history.

Joe can and has said some dumber than dumb things. But he's not quite the worse. Some of the things the Donald has said go beyond even the realm of insanity. Among his comments were:
--- A certificate of live birth is not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination as a birth certificate.
--- A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that…I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.
--- Windmills cause ear cancer
--- I left Texas, and I left Florida, and I left Louisiana, and I went to Puerto Rico, and I met with the president of the Virgin Islands."

There's a lot more, but this is enough to show the guy was just flat out dumber than any POTUS should even pretend to be.

Joe can and has said some dumber than dumb things. But he's not quite the worse. Some of the things the Donald has said go beyond even the realm of insanity. Among his comments were:
--- A certificate of live birth is not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination as a birth certificate.
--- A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that…I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.
--- I left Texas, and I left Florida, and I left Louisiana, and I went to Puerto Rico, and I met with the president of the Virgin Islands."

There's a lot more, but this is enough to show the guy was just flat out dumber than any POTUS should even pretend to be.

One must ask themselves, "where do we find such men?". The lack of situational awareness is cringeworthy. Neither out does the other in that regard.

But Trump….. stfu

VN Store

Back