Biden Ripped Apart On Social Media - 'I May Be A White Boy, But I'm Not Stupid'

Joe can and has said some dumber than dumb things. But he's not quite the worse. Some of the things the Donald has said go beyond even the realm of insanity. Among his comments were:
--- A certificate of live birth is not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination as a birth certificate.
--- A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that…I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.
--- Windmills cause ear cancer
--- I left Texas, and I left Florida, and I left Louisiana, and I went to Puerto Rico, and I met with the president of the Virgin Islands."

There's a lot more, but this is enough to show the guy was just flat out dumber than any POTUS should even pretend to be.

Lol. Biden has said more stupid and racist things than Trump could ever dream of. It’s not even a comparison. Even liberals cringe when Biden is on the microphone. He is unequivocally the dumbest president we have ever had. Many times you cannot even understand his senile rantings.

Lol. Biden has said more stupid and racist things than Trump could ever dream of. It’s not even a comparison. Even liberals cringe when Biden is on the microphone. He is unequivocally the dumbest president we have ever had. Many times you cannot even understand his senile rantings.
You are about as racist as Biden. Mr. Scared of a brown man on a plane

Reactions: WoodsmanVol

Trump doesn't dream, his mouth disallows that. It operates with thought, sense, truth, or brakes.

I can tell you are struggling in this thread. Defend Biden at all costs.

You're jealous because you don't have an imagination to match mine. We can't all be Einsteins, you know. And you certainly aren't. However, you have my sympathy.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ― Albert Einstein

You're jealous because you don't have an imagination to match mine. We can't all be Einsteins, you know. And you certainly aren't. However, you have my sympathy.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ― Albert Einstein

Yeah you're struggling. It's ok junior. I'm sympathetic to your cause. We're all human.

Yeah you're struggling. It's ok junior. I'm sympathetic to your cause. We're all human.

Zounds, child, such a pathetic comeback. You really need to stop. Really now, just stop. You're doing a lot of chopping, but no chips are flying.

Zounds, child, such a pathetic comeback. You really need to stop. Really now, just stop. You're doing a lot of chopping, but no chips are flying.

I understand your determination to defend the guy you voted for. It's gutsy. You don't do it by making up assertions about another guy that aren't even close to the argument being discussed.

Biden is a bigot, and possible racist. He has a history of remarks that prove it. He has always been a low achiever that failed up as documented. It says a lot about the voting base that voted for a 5 decade old career politician that has no wins outside of Washington DC federal government. Your naive and gullible voting for a laughable old fool.

I understand your determination to defend the guy you voted for. It's gutsy. You don't do it by making up assertions about another guy that aren't even close to the argument being discussed.
Biden is a bigot, and possible racist. He has a history of remarks that prove it. He has always been a low achiever that failed up as documented. It says a lot about the voting base that voted for a 5 decade old career politician that has no wins outside of Washington DC federal government. Your naive and gullible voting for a laughable old fool.

Everything you said applies equally to Trump and his voting bloc, including you. A pity you're too dense to realize that. And the real pity is you're ignoring my repeated posts where I hold both parties and their candidates in contempt. You're so set on attacking me, you are unable to see anything else. I pity you and those like you. I pity our nation because of people like you who prefer to be led about by a nose ring attached to a rope. Rather than truly thinking for yourselves, and making as informed decisions as the very imperfect election process allows. "Ah Bartleby! Ah Humanity!"

Everything you said applies equally to Trump and his voting bloc, including you. A pity you're too dense to realize that. And the real pity is you're ignoring my repeated posts where I hold both parties and their candidates in contempt. You're so set on attacking me, you are unable to see anything else. I pity you and those like you. I pity our nation because of people like you who prefer to be led about by a nose ring attached to a rope. Rather than truly thinking for yourselves, and making as informed decisions as the very imperfect election process allows. "Ah Bartleby! Ah Humanity!"

You're the one voting for people you view as embarrassing and take us down a path of destruction. I did not like certain things about Trump's personality but give me example after example of racist remarks about Trump. Biden does this multiple times a year. Not only that, but he is a poor decision maker, senile, and is not respected. Liked but not respected. Give me respected but not liked anytime.

You continually blame others for the same things you are in your posts. You must live in a blue state.

Biden can't even run a McDonald's.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

Possible racist?

Reactions: DC_Vol
You're the one voting for people you view as embarrassing and take us down a path of destruction. I did not like certain things about Trump's personality but give me example after example of racist remarks about Trump. Biden does this multiple times a year. Not only that, but he is a poor decision maker, senile, and is not respected. Liked but not respected. Give me respected but not liked anytime.
You continually blame others for the same things you are in your posts. You must live in a blue state.

For a child-like repeating of the same tired claims you make, all I can do is just pity you. I'd offer you a pacifier, but you'd unlikely know how to use it. I live in the United States, I have no idea what state you live in, probably a sorry state given your repetitive posts. Here's some possible help for you:

Dawrin Norwood, MSW, LMSW
Psychotherapist
Dawson Clinic
3475 Dawson Sepulveda Boulevard
Lansing, Michigan 48823
517-290-1301

For the record, once again, you get the type of responses you do from me for a reason. When I first ventured into the political forum, I came with a sincere desire to rationally discuss topics. The derision, mockery, insults, and gang tackling, along with baiting by pretending to be rationale. Only to set me up for further mockery that met me, had a result. After a bit of time, I realized that's all I'd get here. So I decided to behave the same. You folks taught me well. I even developed a liking for it. Sometimes, I miss the worst of you, that's RickyVol77 who was so bad, I put him on ignore. Mainly, because the little snot followed me from forum to forum just to hurl insults. As did a few others also on ignore, so as not to contaminate the other forums. So, yep, I'm guilty of what you suspect and accuse me of, cause you folks taught me to expect that from you, so I opted to be that way.

For a child-like repeating of the same tired claims you make, all I can do is just pity you. I'd offer you a pacifier, but you'd unlikely know how to use it. I live in the United States, I have no idea what state you live in, probably a sorry state given your repetitive posts. Here's some possible help for you:

Psychotherapist
Dawson Clinic
Lansing, Michigan 48823
517-290-1301

For the record, once again, you get the type of responses you do from me for a reason. When I first ventured into the political forum, I came with a sincere desire to rationally discuss topics. The derision, mockery, insults, and gang tackling, along with baiting by pretending to be rationale. Only to set me up for further mockery that met me, had a result. After a bit of time, I realized that's all I'd get here. So I decided to behave the same. You folks taught me well. I even developed a liking for it. Sometimes, I miss the worst of you, that's RickyVol77 who was so bad, I put him on ignore. Mainly, because the little snot followed me from forum to forum just to hurl insults. As did a few others also on ignore, so as not to contaminate the other forums. So, yep, I'm guilty of what you suspect and accuse me of, cause you folks taught me to expect that from you, so I opted to be that way.

Like those on the sports forum referred to as having battered vol syndrome, it's up to you if you want to live with battered political forum syndrome.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Biden can't even run a McDonald's.

To be fair, you have to be a fairly intelligent and hard working business owner to run a McDonalds franchise. So, we know from that you are absolutely correct. Biden would burn his face off when decided to take an unannounced nap on the flat grill....or the deep fryer.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Like those on the sports forum referred to as having battered vol syndrome, it's up to you if you want to live with battered political forum syndrome.

Why should I? Didn't I tell you that you guys have taught me well? And that I actually like being a pain in your azzes as you were in mine. Why should I surrender all this fun????? I didn't say I was suffering, I explain why I post the way I do. And once again, thanks to you guys, I like it.

Why should I? Didn't I tell you that you guys have taught me well? And that I actually like being a pain in your azzes as you were in mine. Why should I surrender all this fun????? I didn't say I was suffering, I explain why I post the way I do. And once again, thanks to you guys, I like it.

Geez man. Tone down the sensitivity level.

Psychotherapist
Dawson Clinic
Lansing, Michigan 48823
517-290-1301

You should be less like those people and more like Ras. He often takes a contrarian position and gets mocked and insulted. I’m always impressed by how well he handles it. He never gets baited into the mud.

VN Store

Back