Biden stops sex offender program

You know, this is a great chance for Biden to actually practice the "unity" thing people keep taking about. What better way of saying "I'll work with you since a significant number of States are asking to keep this program."

Yeah, there's my fantasy moment for the day. Reality steps back in and says "we must destroy everything Orange Man did even if it was good."

Reactions: tbwhhs and hog88
You know, this is a great chance for Biden to actually practice the "unity" thing people keep taking about. What better way of saying "I'll work with you since a significant number of States are asking to keep this program."

Yeah, there's my fantasy moment for the day. Reality steps back in and says "we must destroy everything Orange Man did even if it was good."

Have we justified this program yet?

Or are VN conservatives blindly clamoring for more government?

Pretend it's 2017 and Trump just ended a redundant program that 18 AG's voiced support for. Are you convinced by their support? Do you still want to maintain the program for the sake of national unity? Sounds pretty silly when you flip it.

Pretend it's 2017 and Trump just ended a redundant program that 18 AG's voiced support for. Are you convinced by their support? Do you still want to maintain the program for the sake of national unity? Sounds pretty silly when you flip it.

And you know it's a redundant program?

I'd much prefer having a unit dedicated to something like that than say a tactical unit shoving an MP5 into the face of a Cuban kid's family.

And you know it's a redundant program?

I'd much prefer having a unit dedicated to something like that than say a tactical unit shoving an MP5 into the face of a Cuban kid's family.

Yes. We've established that in this thread.

VN Store

Back