Biden The Warhawk

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Biden Vows To "Defend Democracy Globally", Says "Days Of Rolling Over" To Russia "Are Over" | ZeroHedge

He urged for the US to rebuild "the muscles of democratic alliances that have atrophied from four years of neglect and abuse." He emphasized that "We can't do it alone."

In our name...
"Though many of these values have come under intense pressure in recent years, even pushed to the brink in the last few weeks, the American people are going to merge from this stronger, more determined and better equipped to unite the world in fighting to defend democracy โ€“ because we have fought for it ourselves," he added in the prepared remarks.

Reactions: StarRaider
Pentagon Orders Full Stand Down To Loyalty Test Military

Reactions: AM64
Except he doesn't know what he's signing. Not sure if that's good or bad, but I'm going with very bad considering his supporting cast ... change that to catastrophically bad.
It makes no difference how much he understands of what he is signing.

It makes no difference how much he understands of what he is signing.

I get your point, but it really should make a difference. Most of us are held accountable when we sign a document - even when it's got a lot of legal mumbo jumbo written by lawyers who know you might not sign if you waded through and understood all the crap in the fine print.

I get your point, but it really should make a difference. Most of us are held accountable when we sign a document - even when it's got a lot of legal mumbo jumbo written by lawyers who know you might not sign if you waded through and understood all the crap in the fine print.
I donโ€™t disagree with you but my point is, Joe doesnโ€™t GAS except to go down as the most progressive POTUS ever. I was kidding my wife tonight about a business decision I made this week, to stop distributing eco-friendly solvents which I have been importing from Denmark in 55-gal drums since 2013 and selling to art schools and artists mostly in Canada. My rationale I told her, is that we did our part to save the planet for 8 years but now we donโ€™t have to worry because Biden is here now to save the planet.

I donโ€™t disagree with you but my point is, Joe doesnโ€™t GAS except to go down as the most progressive POTUS ever. I was kidding my wife tonight about a business decision I made this week, to stop distributing eco-friendly solvents which I have been importing from Denmark in 55-gal drums since 2013 and selling to art schools and artists mostly in Canada. My rationale I told her, is that we did our part to save the planet for 8 years but now we donโ€™t have to worry because Biden is here now to save the planet.

How is she handling the Biden thing so far? Somehow I have the feeling you don't intentionally fire up that conversation.

Reactions: RavinDave
How is she handling the Biden thing so far? Somehow I have the feeling you don't intentionally fire up that conversation.
Sheโ€™s taking it pretty hard. I try to tamp it down but sheโ€™s in a pretty foul mood these days. At least she takes it out on our trees in the back yard with her electric chain saw. Sheโ€™s already ruined a couple of batteries.

VN Store

Back