Bill's (Experts Only) Baseball Discussion Thread

You don’t really need information and I don’t need you to feel important

Yeah, my memory sucks but that's beside the point, that went over your head.
Which color you like best?

View attachment 430520View attachment 430521
out of those two, I’d get the first one. Not big on all black shoes. I actually prefer the white/weird green/black ones that you didn’t show the best.

Also, explain what went over my head.

And finally, I wear boxers in just about all the colors. I wear under armour compression shorts for working out/running/hiking/etc.

out of those two, I’d get the first one. Not big on all black shoes. I actually prefer the white/weird green/black ones that you didn’t show the best.

Also, explain what went over my head.

And finally, I wear boxers in just about all the colors. I wear under armour compression shorts for working out/running/hiking/etc.
They don't have the green in my size.

Weird. Looking at the website it looks like they had every size in the green. Is this for your exchange?
That is weird because for over a week it's shown no 9.5. After reading your post I went there to Screenshot it and it shows they have have them.

Reactions: volfanbill
That is weird because for over a week it's shown no 9.5. After reading your post I went there to Screenshot it and it shows they have have them.
So is that the color you’re going to choose?

So is that the color you’re going to choose?
Probably. I think that's the best choice of shoe I'm looking for. I like the looks of others better, like the blue or orange Cloudflow and the Cloudventure, but I can't buy just on looks.

Bill, I can't find the convo we had about shoes the other day. Can you let me know what the brand was?

Probably. I think that's the best choice of shoe I'm looking for. I like the looks of others better, like the blue or orange Cloudflow and the Cloudventure, but I can't buy just on looks.
I know the cloudflyers work great for me. I tried the cloudace and decided they were way too firm when I ran in them. It’s the pair I returned through On. I’m afraid to try others without actually wearing them/etc. I want to try the cloudflow because I do like their looks, but can’t find anywhere here that carries them. And if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. I stick with flyers for now

VN Store

Back